• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Currently Playing?

Currently bouncing between Chrono Trigger and FFIX.

Yeah...I'm feeling nostalgic.

Now I kinda wanna replay 9. I just finished Beyond Good and Evil (good game btw) and I can't decide on the next game to play. FF9? Outlast? Psychonauts? Zelda A Link Between Worlds? Tough choice here.

Now I kinda wanna replay 9. I just finished Beyond Good and Evil (good game btw) and I can't decide on the next game to play. FF9? Outlast? Psychonauts? Zelda A Link Between Worlds? Tough choice here.

Dad, pick FFXIV:ARR. It's an MMO but ayyyy FF is cool yasssssssssssssssssss.

Rune Factory 4, The World Ends With You and excessive sessions of 3D Out Run in between.

On top of these, I started Okami HD on PS3 last night. I played a lot of the Wii version in 2008 but never got around to finishing it.

Last edited:
Just started the Master Chief Collection today. Halo 2 feels so good to play with these graphics. I can't wait to try out the multiplayer.

I bought the VC Paper Mario on Saturday, so I've enjoyed re-playing that. Others in circulation: ACNL, Hyrule Warriors, and Fantasy Life.

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart.

I still have no ****ing idea how to arrange the wood blocks so I can get up to Lady Wac though.

Switching between Pok?mon Alpha Sapphire and Rune Factory 4 at the moment. Completely lost interest in Animal Crossing New Leaf, blah.

Xenoblade Chronicles, MH4U, ACNL, Pokemon X and Y, Dragon Age Inquisition. Sort of alternating these during my free time.

Back