• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

All Animal Crossing Games, Pokemon Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald, and Omega Ruby, Fantasy Life, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, F-Zero X, and 1602 AD (Anno 1602).

Pokemon Emerald. Chose a torchic and named him Firenerd because my boyfriend is all about water and said that only nerds choose fire.

Just ACNL at the moment, tho I have been sparsely emulating a few old games like PMD:EoS and Ham Ham Heartbreak haha

Also Kirby Super Star Ultra!

Fifa

- - - Post Merge - - -

NBA

- - - Post Merge - - -

Madden

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I will be playing mortal kombat x

Bits of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and GTA V on PC since it only released a few days ago, also trying to fit a bit of Rocksmith in when I can find time too.

AC:NL, League of Legends, Heroes of Camelot and Mario Kart 7! (And the demo of Super Smash Bros on 3ds. Can't decide if I want to buy it or not!)

I just finished far cry 4, went out and bought shadow of mordor today because i've heard good things about it.

Rising Angels: Reborn

Seems good, if you're into visual novels that's it.

Need a break from the Skyrim levelling

Mortal Kombat X and GTA V on my PS4. Should really play more Farcry 4 and Last of Us though....

It's been Dungeon of the Endless lately. Fun strategy roguelike.

Is TTGH any good? ;o;

Anyways, getting back into Civ V... I totally need 700 hours on that now *cough*

Is TTGH any good? ;o;

Anyways, getting back into Civ V... I totally need 700 hours on that now *cough*

Seems like overall opinion is mixed about this game but I personally like it ^^ though gameplay isn't much explained, I was lost at the beginning but I still quickly understood the system, and I enjoy it so far :p (but it look like the game definitely won't last 20 hours, chapters are kinda short mhm)

Seems like overall opinion is mixed about this game but I personally like it ^^ though gameplay isn't much explained, I was lost at the beginning but I still quickly understood the system, and I enjoy it so far :p (but it look like the game definitely won't last 20 hours, chapters are kinda short mhm)

at least it's not dub-only so it looks good imo

Back