• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I'm in my friends basement, and we're taking turns playing Sonic Generations on the xbox one. It's a really fun game to play with one or two people!

I finally got around to playing Stardew Valley even though my boyfriend bought it for me like 2-3 months ago and now I've been playing it nonstop for the past 24 hours lol

Is that similar to or a part of Harvest Moon?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Currently playing ACNL, Pokemon (Y, Heart Gold, and ORAS), and Rune Factory 4.

Still on Chapter 14 of Fire Emblem Awakening [Lunatic] [Classic]. I have all the characters up to this point, so now I’m focused on saving the children (oh, the poor children. Lmao).

Trying to get myself into Pokemon Sun and Ultra Sun although my progress on the former is very slow as I haven't had much time to play it yet I'm still trying to charge through the game and finish it.

I'm also trying to finish the side games of the Kingdom Hearts series that I have currently since I haven't finished them and still high on the hype that E3 bought along with it. Almost done with Birth By Sleep but still working on Dream Drop Distance.

Currently my backlog is looking like:
Zelda: Breath Of The Wild (Switch) - Finally started playing this and I'm slowly making progress. Left the Great Plateau and I'm headed to Kakariko Village.
Pokemon Black 2 (Nintendo DS) - Doing a Nuzlocke challenge on a randomized rom. Made it to Mistralton City and I'm grinding a bit before I go for the 6th Gym Badge.

Rise of the Tomb Raider. I'm currently 17 hours in and apparently it only takes 13 hours to get through the campaign, so I'm curious if I'm close. But I have to backtrack and do the tombs and missions I haven't done before because I don't want to miss achievements in a game I will never ever be able to complete. I'd like to get another 100% save file in a modern TR though.

I also picked up Darkest Dungeon today because it's cheap right now and I can't wait for the Steam summer sale backlog...

Between Neverwinter Online, Detective Pikachu, Animal Crossing: New Leaf I'm not sure what else. x:

I kinda have been ignoring my other games, but occasionally play the core games of Pokemon. xD;

Monster hunter world, nabbing those gold crowns and Vaal Hazak gamma armour.

Fire Emblem: Echoes, I picked it up a couple months back but never really got around to it (Comparing Hidari to the small samples of Three Houses we got makes me sad tho)

Tried to lower Delthea's health to the point where she couldn't cast any spells, otherwise she would've murdered my team after warping behind me.

Technically worked because Python, who's missed like 80% of the shots he takes destroyed her with a goddamn critical hit.

Got Tetris Ultimate for my 3ds today, so recently that. Shame they removed the OG Tetris 3ds game because yeah boii it looks so much nicer but heck this has potato garbage so i'm good lol

Style Boutique 2 (Fashion Foward) I'm in love!! I try to unclock everything then I'll jump into the third game Styling Star!

Started playing Night In the Woods Again. Going for different choices this time.

Style Boutique 2 (Fashion Foward) I'm in love!! I try to unclock everything then I'll jump into the third game Styling Star!

Still pretty annoyed that Styling Star is digital only. I will probably buy it eventually, but I'm hoping it'll go on sale.

I'm playing Omega Ruby right now. Been breeding for a female Eevee for the last hour, gone through about 10 eggs and all were male (yeah ik I'm really slow). I've got 5 more I'm gonna hatch here, hopefully I get 2 females so I can get Sylveon and Espeon.

Also secretly hoping I get a shiny eevee

Currently doing a Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke Challenge. I have four Pokemon and one gym badge so far, but we will see how things turn out against Jupiter of Team Galactic...

Last edited:
I just received Detroit: Become Human in the mail, tbh I wanna play as machine Connor instead of deviating just to see what happens

Last edited:
Back