• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

I finally got Stardew Valley. I'm slowly getting addicted to it...I'm broke and terrible at fishing but it's really fun

WoW. Can't splurge ?30 on Legion or BfA, so I'm just grinding a nice PvP transmog for everyone's favourite, Worgen "Cataclysm-wasn't-that-bad" Death Knight.

Looks like the new (the other new one) OW event is gonna be out in twenty-odd days, so I'll be back to playing that soon.

Currently playing Animal Crossing New Leaf. I was able to get my town tree high enough to sell my town. I'm planning to start over my town again since I'm not liking my current town.

I finally got Stardew Valley. I'm slowly getting addicted to it...I'm broke and terrible at fishing but it's really fun

..get a fishing mod or it will be impossible..trust me.

also wario land 3! one of my fave platformers and a true gbc pearl. i love how brutal it is in its simplicity though.

and might roll into town later to get SoS: ToT if they still have it on sale.

Persona 5. It's a new franchise for me, and so far I'm loving it.

I've also been playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe online and some The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.

I'm playing Phoenix Wright Spirits of Justice
Just finishing off the first trial now with Rohl and Alhbi

..get a fishing mod or it will be impossible..trust me.

also wario land 3! one of my fave platformers and a true gbc pearl. i love how brutal it is in its simplicity though.

and might roll into town later to get SoS: ToT if they still have it on sale.

Preach it! I love the Wario Land series.:)

Preach it! I love the Wario Land series.:)

2 was pretty meh in comparison but enjoyable. 4 was continuing the silly road a bit especially with the CDs and weird bosses but I felt they took it too seriously in a few ways, hm.

Anyway, I got ToT: SoS in the end and I hella love it. I like the slow pace of it since you won't hit that wall too fast :D

Final Fantasy 15. I’m on Chapter 14 right now, and oh my gosh it is so, so good.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf... Big surprise, huh? I'm redecorating my house today. After that, some Flipnote Studio 3D, and maybe a little bit of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

GTA V on PS4
Nothing ATM on switch
Train simulator GWE on Xbox
Animal crossing New leaf 3ds-2
Phoenix wright spirits of justice main 3ds

Helldivers on PS4 or PC
Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild on Wii U - I took a really long break after getting to the last part of the 2nd DLC, so recently I have started playing it and beat the main story of the DLC and just finished getting all of the pictures except ones that I have to buy as I missed them (not a whole lot left), so when I play again I plan to do side quests from the new DLC and continue to find Koroks (at like 326 lol).
Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo on 3DS (obviously) - Finished rennovating my 2nd town and am working on my first town : D

i recently started Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the Switch. i was overwhelmed in the beginning because there was just so much to do, but now i actually know how to play it and i love it

i'm also playing New Leaf, and i'm trying to get back into Pocket Camp since those loading screen errors aren't happening as much anymore

Golden Sun on the GBA. I've been on a nostalgic trip playing GBA games. Next up is Castlevania Circle of the Moon

Ive been playing detective pikachu and when i get done ill write a review on here

Back