• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

i too am playing stardew valley for switch!! i've only had the game for a couple weeks so i'm still kind of a noob, but i've rly been enjoying it! i'm in mid-summer on both my solo farm and my multiplayer farm, but another of my friends recently got stardew valley so we'll be starting another multiplayer farm from scratch so he can join us :]

TLoZ: Link's Awakening DX. I definitely prefer the Oracle games as they're easier to navigate on the world map but otherwise this is a solid entry into the series!

Diablo III: Eternal Collection for Switch. Enjoying playing the game again, but I really wish they'd let you scan ALL of your Amiibo instead of just one Amiibo, once a day. (Yeah, I can manually change the date and all that, but... it's kind of annoying.)

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (they weren't lying when they said it's one of the harder mainline series)
Smash. Ultimate (sucks when you want to be a viable competitive player but usually go 2:2's in your locals)

I just beat Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia on classic/hard mode finally today! Now I’ll start working on completing a living dex for my Pokemon Ultra Sun game on my NN3DSXL, and on my NN2DSXL I’ll be starting up a new Nuzlocke Challenge of Pokemon White 2. Also will check on my town in ACNL and will be checking feh and acpc on the side as well. :)

Last edited:
Been getting back into Civ V now that I was sick for some days and it's hella fun, probably that and Terraria I spent most of my Steam hours on. Anyone else still play either btw?

I've been playing ACNL, ofc! But aside from that, I've also been playing a lot of:
- Apollo Justice (I'm currently on the final case, but I gotta get myself in the right kinda mood to play this game, since I tend to like to binge an entire case in one sitting.)
- Cattails (I just started this one yesterday, but I'm already obsessed with it! It's so peaceful, and I'd def recommend it to anyone who enjoys games like Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, or Rune Factory!)
- Cooking Mama 4 (Admittedly, I don't like it as much as 3, but I'm still going to complete it one of these days)
- Splatoon 2 (Been playing a lot of Salmon Run, specifically)
- Sanrio Characters Picross (I finished the Zelda version of Picross and wanted another to play! I was really hesitant about it at first since the only review I saw for it was pretty unimpressed, but I think out of the 3 versions I've played, it might be my favorite! The music is really cute and so are the puzzles, of course!)
- Pokemon Picross (I forgot I had this game on my 3DS, so I've picked it back up again. I.... really hate that it plays like an app lmao but I'm still giving it my best shot.)

stardew valley! i’m obsessed! i’ve got 155 hours on it so far but i still have sooo many plans for it and new farms, i’m planning on replaying pikmin 3 again sometime soon too

I've been playing borderlands 2 on steam. I've had the game on console with maxxed out characters but its nice to have a fresh start.

Stardew Valley! I have been having a really great time and have been streaming it too, even though I am horrible at fishing haha. :)

Last edited:
rukia

Glad to hear! I was thinking Sebastian or maybe even Abigail? It will depend on who I enjoy talking to the most. :) I have sort of been neglecting interacting for the most part haha.

Last edited:
Currently I am playing rainbow six siege and animal crossing! They are two completely different games but I always find myself coming back to them XD

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Wario Land II and Wario Land 3. Trying to find the alternate paths in WLII is hard as balls!

Just got done playing Yoshi’s Story. On to Yoshi’s Craft World!

Back