• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Just blazed through Witcher 1 in like two weeks and now I'm onto the second one. Feels like a slight departure from the first and third games in terms of gameplay, but it keeps it fresh.

I've been playing Cookie Run a lot recently. That and Food Fantasy. Both are mobile games, and I really enjoy playing them :>

Besides mobile games, I like playing Path of Exile, a PC game which is really fun as well :3​

I recently purchased Stardew Valley and have been playing it everyday. I love that it is similar to the old harvest moon games and it seems like I never run out of stuff to do.

me and my friend recently got talking about dead by daylight so I've been playing A LOT of that on my PS4, I'm a level 25 claudette but I'm trying to get her perks on Nea lol. Also trying to save up for Legion but Doctor is my killer main on that game!

i’ve been playing my time at portia since it came out on the switch

I've been playing a lot of Final Fantasy XIV lately. There's just so many things to do. Also Don't Starve Together... which I play on my own lol.

Last edited:
I'm playing Paladins currently! It's really fun even if the community is kinda bad.
I know should go back to Overwatch as there's an event but I uninstalled it and I'm waiting for my SSD to install it again...
I'm also waiting for it to install Minecraft again! I've been playing with my best friend recently and we've been waiting for the 1.14 update so as to do a Youtube series (mostly for fun!) in creative where we would build our little kingdom.

Playing Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age on Switch. Hopefully I'll actually finish the game this time.

Splatoon 2. I'm REALLY trying to achieve an item of clothing that has all three sub abilities as main power up atm, so i've been playing it nonstop as of late.

Last edited:
i just started breath of the wild and honestly? not feeling it. i've never played a zelda game before and i have no clue what i'm doing. everyone keeps telling me how amazing it is though so i'm gonna give it more of a chance before i give up.

I'm playing Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age. It was over 10 years since I played the original version on PS2. Almost feels like a whole new game now just because I hardly remember anything from the original one on the PS2. lol

Still working on my Pokemon White 2 Nuzlocke Challenge right now on my NN2DSXL. I currently have six gym badges, a full team, and no deaths... wowza!

On my NN3DSXL I was not really into working on a living dex just yet, so I started a new file of Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon after having not played for a couple years, this time with Riolu as myself and Pikachu as my partner. I’m currently past the Gabite first boss and at the Glittering Mountain field trip, looking for emeras. :)

ive fallen back into the rabbit hole of browser rpgs, so rn im playing kingdom of loathing and stein. ive also gotten back into minecraft

Been juggling Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age and My Time at Portia this month, and man what huge time sinks the both of them are.

I haven't played through Final Fantasy XII since 2007, so it's practically brand new to me. All the QOL additions to this remaster are incredible and really increase the flow of the game.

I'm gonna be playing Overwatch! Recently came back on it, and I fell in love with Baptiste.

How has your experience been in the Skull Cavern?
I just finished the level 25 quest with whatever bombs I had from drops, some cactus fruit, and used about 900 stone on ladders.
If you were to stock up for level 100, what do you typically bring with you and how many?
What methods do you go by, etc?

Sort of an overly specific question for this thread, but I do not think it warrants a whole thread or a necro-bump.

Last edited:
Back