• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Currently Playing?

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies because I keep switching between games. But my goal is to complete/finish this game before the end of next week! (Well, that's the plan, anyway, let's see if I can actually do it...)

Hecks ya, Phoenix Wright is awesome! I beat it way back, but recently started playing again, because of the whole DLC thing I bought a while ago and never got to playing.

Killer whales :cool:

Rune Factory 2 because of someone's profile pic
tumblr_n4i2qvTbZX1s5xqm6o1_1280.jpg

other than acnl, ace attorney and pokemon x (wwhich i got over a month ago and i only havve 7 badges

Xbox: Nothing as of now. Haven't touched it for months. I last played Ghosts on it though.
PS3: Same as xbox lol I last played MGS on it!~ Legacy edition ftw.
3DS: ACNL, FE:Awakening, and Conception II~
Steam: Warframe, Goat Simulator, Starbound

Mostly ACNL, Retro City Rampage City DX, and Monster Hunter 3 for the 3DS.
All really fun games.

Lately I've been playing Animal Crossing NL, Pokemon Y and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky (one of my favourite games)

just ACNL and pokemon X..... and I'll get the layton x phoenix wright game whenever they finally release that in NA ugh

Still Extremely addicted to Disney Magical World. About to pick up a copy of Mario Kart 7, since it's ten dollars off. Pretty excited for it.

I've been playing Dark Souls II. It took a few hours for me to get into it, but it's pretty awesome so far. Unfortunately, I'm a bit stuck at the moment though, unless something magical is behind this group of ambushing enemies I found. xD

Some League of Legends of my friends are online, a lot of ACNL, and before that I was playing Bravely Default. Only at Chapter 5 though, but ACNL took over XD Gotta get back to Bravely Default though.

Some League of Legends of my friends are online, a lot of ACNL, and before that I was playing Bravely Default. Only at Chapter 5 though, but ACNL took over XD Gotta get back to Bravely Default though.

I'm in Ch5 as well. Just unlocked Vampire...make absolutely sure you do that side-quest! The info you get while doing is it essential!!

Aside from Bravely Default, I am playing:

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Feed The Beast: Monster
Team Fortress 2
King Arthur's Gold
LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4
Shadowrun Returns
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Last edited:
Back