• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Cycling in Light [BOXED: PUDDLES] [NEW: HUGH]

Bumping the thread to allow for more lurking. :) Cycling is currently paused for a couple hours while I go out~

Hah! She just moved in yesterday. It says in your signature she is obtained, have you lost her recently?

i meant to say in ahaha, she hasn't been moved into my town.
Noo, I was in the middle of a trade with someone when i was getting my signature done, so I told them to go ahead and put the obtained thingy so that I wouldn't have to bother her with telling her to update it 10 minutes later, and then i got scammed :c

i meant to say in ahaha, she hasn't been moved into my town.
Noo, I was in the middle of a trade with someone when i was getting my signature done, so I told them to go ahead and put the obtained thingy so that I wouldn't have to bother her with telling her to update it 10 minutes later, and then i got scammed :c

Oh no! Well I have someone else who has been lurking for her as well, I will message you both when she is in boxes. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

EUNICE is in boxes and I'm VMing her lurker now. :)

Eunice has been adopted. :)

MALLARY is in boxes. She will most likely be voided soon. :\

PRINCE has moved in^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mallary was adopted. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

LILY has moved in^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

PRINCE is in boxes~

KID CAT is in boxes. I'm VMing his lurkers now~

BREE has moved in^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kid Cat has been claimed and is pending adoption. :)

I have been looking desperately the past 2-3 days for one of these villagers:
Yuka
Willow
Purrl
Kitty
Francine
Bree
Baabara

And you have bree! I really like her! Pecan is moving out of my town, I can trade you for her and give you 5mil!!!

Kid Cat has been adopted. :>

HOPPER is in boxes. He may get voided soon. :U

BOOMER has moved in^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

LUCHA is in boxes and may get voided soon as well... :\

PATE has moved in~

FRITA is in boxes

PHIL has moved in^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

ROALD is in boxes

CRANSTON has moved in^^

Last edited:
CRANSTON is in boxes

RUDY has moved in thanks to MayorKate and will be given for free when he is in boxes^^

Cranston has been adopted. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

LILY is in boxes. :>

CURT has moved in^^

Back