• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Danielle's Gardening Shop and Landscaping Services. (Roses, Tulips, Carnations, etc!)

nintendofan61

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Super Mailbox
Feedback
100% (82) +
I have recently been on a Garden kick, and I absolutely love Gardening in the game. Whether it be planting, to watering flowers, or even pulling weeds! I love it. If you would like to know a little more on how you can get me and my superb skills to come and service your town, read more.

Here is the list of services I offer:

1) Dig up stuff and return it at your train station (50K)
2) Pull weeds. All four leaf clovers will be returned to you. (Depend on how many you have. Starting at 30K)
3) Plant your flowers that you provide. (50K) - Tell me where you want them planted.
4) Set up hybrids so that they breed more. (50K) - I know specifically how to get hybrids to grow. Fertilizer is included in some instances.
5) Water your flowers! (Depend on how many you have. Starting at 30K)

You can schedule to have me come to your town once a week to do the above services, for a package total of 200K.

I DO EACH SERVICE WITH GOLDEN TOOLS (GOLDEN WATERING CAN, SHOVEL, AXE, ETC.)

Finally, I have a Hybrid/Bamboo and Tool Shop!-

TOOLS:
Water Cans - 1.5K
Shovels - 1.5K
Axes - 1.5K
Fertilizer - 5K RESTOCKING

HYBRIDS/BAMBOO: (These are limited daily)
Bamboo Shoots - 5K
Blue Roses - 200K RESTOCKING
Black Roses - 150K
Red Carnations - 250K
White Carnations - 250K
Orange Tulips - 100K NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT
Purple Tulips - 150K
Pink Tulips - 150K NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT
Blue Pansies - 75K
Orange Pansies - 80K
Pink Cosmos - 75K NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT

** COMING SOON: PINK CARNATIONS, PURPLE ROSES, PINK ROSES, ORANGE COSMOS! **

Note: Hybrids can be traded for hybrids that I do not already have.

Thank You, and I hope to do business with you soon! :)

Last edited:
400,000 2 blue roses, or if you still need them lovetesters/lovelyphones I could add them in + bells.

Last edited:
ok! I'll be over shortly!
Cinnamint, your order is taking a while because I have to time travel for that.

I've been going around, helping people set up their hybrids. I can come and set yours up for 30k! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, fertilizer is in high demand right now. I'll let you all know when its available

I've been going around, helping people set up their hybrids. I can come and set yours up for 30k! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, fertilizer is in high demand right now. I'll let you all know when its available

Oops, was there extra bells required for service? Open your gates please =]

Back