• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Danielle's Gardening Shop and Landscaping Services. (Roses, Tulips, Carnations, etc!)

Visi, I can come assess the situation
Lawlipops, you can buy a red and a white, no problem. But you need a least 2 hybrids to breed more.:)

can i get 2 purple tulips, 2 white carnations and 2 blue pansies, please? ^^
thats 950k i think

Can you come to my town to dig up stuff for 50k? Also, I might want you to help me clear a few trees and help me set up a rose hybrid garden sometime later, of that's alright.

Alright, you can come later than 5PM PST I want to say? I'm going school shopping, so.

No, just checked. If you're available later than 5pm PST, then just PM me. If not, you can come tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience! 0_0

Yes, thanks so much! I'm assuming the digging and hybrid garden will come to 100k. How much will the tree cutting cost? I don't have a golden axe yet, so I can't do it.

Note: There's a specific area where I want the hybrid garden. Plus, some buried things are hidden behind trees. I'm a pretty lazy digger, so you can keep a little stuff if you want something. Another note: I have a golden nugget for an extra reward! LOL

Last edited:
i would like to trade 1 Black Rose for 2 Blue Pansies . if u perfer i also have a Black Tulip.

Can you pm me when you get like 10 - 20 in stock? I would like to buy a lot at once.

Thank you, I am adding you now, so anytime!

(also how many bamboo do you have for sale? I could actually do with more if possible!)

Last edited:
(I get to type since my mom has 3G :p) I'd just like to finalize my order so it won't be a hassle later on.

Digging Weeds: 50k
Hybrid Garden: 50k
Subtotal: 100k and gold nugget
Notes: Do I provide flowers for hybrid garden? If I do, I already have flowers. If not, I will still provide them, along with your flowers. I also have 2 bags of fertilizer.
If I sound paranoid, I'm not. I just want to make sure :D

Back