• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Danielle's Gardening Shop and Landscaping Services. (Roses, Tulips, Carnations, etc!)

it's ok Detilate :) pay me, when you see that they have grown! if possible, please time travel to see if they grew. i'm very curious

What flower pattern do you find most effective? Im trying to get Black Roses and here is what I'm doing:
R R R R
R R R R R
R R R R
R R R R R
R=Red Roses.
Likewise I'm trying to get Orange Hybrid Roses and I'm planting them like this:
R R R R R
Y Y Y Y Y Y
R R R R R
I only find about one a day from each and both sections are very large! Also I water them with the Golden Watering can every day.

What flower pattern do you find most effective? Im trying to get Black Roses and here is what I'm doing:
R R R R
R R R R R
R R R R
R R R R R
R=Red Roses.
Likewise I'm trying to get Orange Hybrid Roses and I'm planting them like this:
R R R R R
Y Y Y Y Y Y
R R R R R
I only find about one a day from each and both sections are very large! Also I water them with the Golden Watering can every day.

Here is my guide with a diagram: http://freshfromnewarbor.blogspot.com/p/breeding-hybrids-new.html

Not trying to ruin your thread.

Awesome Detilate! Thanks for letting us know! If you need me to come back to re arrange them, let me know :)

Thanks for the customer comment ^^

i dont suppose you have a silver watering can for sale?

i was also wondering if you could help me set up the town to poop out more hybrids. check out the town. after assessment, im more than fine paying more if needed, cause this is gonna be a lot of work. ;;;;;

Last edited:
Could I buy 1 white carnation, 1 red carnation and could you help me grow hybrids all for 550k? :3

Back