Dark Veil 3

I sigh. "FINE! I PROMISE NOT TO STRIP!" I say and Alex lets go and sits back down, but as soon as she does I start to pull down my jeans. "I LIED!"

I smile and watch willow and Alex trying to get James jeans back on and then I start to fall asleep with out releasing that I had fell asleep next to will.

I reach for my boxers. "DON'T MAKE ME TAKE THESE OFF TOO!"
"You even DARE and I will poke your eyes out you little ***** I give a death glare. "Willow, get his pants back on him while I have him restrained."

Last edited:
I grab his pants, and pull them on, before he has chance to take his boxers off. "James, I'll repeat what I said before. No one here wants to see anyone take their clothes off, much less see you take your clothes off."

"Why not?! I'm handsome, am I not-" I ask Willow then go to ask Alex, but realise she was so drunk that she had fallen asleep while restraining me, but even in sleep she kept a tight grip on me. "What a loser."

Last edited:
Laughing, I move backwards a little, quickly take my phone out and take a picture. When I turn around, I notice Shady asleep next to Will too, so I take a picture of them as well.

Aww, everyone's falling asleep, that's no fun... Maybe I can wake them up with loud music...?
Just then, I notice Will wake up, and I start laughing.

Last edited:
I just smile at Willow's comment. "I'm actually thinking of giving her my number when we all leave."

(So I just told FN1 what you told me, and he regrets leaving Dark Veil.)

Alex wakes up just in time to hear what Will says and nods at him. "Thats cute, you should do that."
"Mmmmm, Raphael... Your hair is so sexy..." I say in my sleep.

I wonder how long it'll be before he notices the sharpie on his face... I think. "What the hell is James mumbling about?"

Last edited:
Back