Dark Veil 2

I see Aions notice me, and I stop dead in my tracks for a moment. "I'm sorry. It was all a misunderstanding! I never wanted to hurt anyone!" I start to run off again, jumping over a wall and out of view.

"She came at me with a knife and attacked me!" I hold up my hands as I run to show him the cuts from her blade. "I tried to stop her, I warned her and begged her to stop, but she wouldn't!" I climb a ladder and reach a roof top.
I follow Aions, close behind.

"Okay, that's it! Next person who so much as lays a blade or finger on anyone else will die! I've had enough of this!"

"Sam, I don't care!!" I yell at him. I focus back on James again. "Chiyoko would never do that!" I start catching up to him slightly.

I get to the edge of the roof and stand at the edge, unable to run any further. "She thought I killed Raphael, which I didn't, I would of never killed him, so she attacked me! Please, you have to believe me! It's the truth!"
"James..." I mutter, not knowing what to believe.

I narrow my eyes and step towards the very edge of the roof. "Aions, I was your friend, I don't want to have to hurt you either so stay back. I am sorry about Chiyoko, I didn't want this to happen."

I force him down onto the ground. I raise my axe and swing it down like an executioner, but stop right as I touch his head, making sure he feels the fire on him. "Don't talk to me, James." I walk away slowly.

I scramble backwards on the floor and sigh. "I'm s- OUCH!" Alex kicks me in the stomach full force, not saying anything and walks off with Aions, leaving me on the ground.

After calming down, I find the others clustered around another body. "No. Nononononoo...." I moan.

I lifelessly walk over to Cindra, holding back tears and remain strong. "Two deaths..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Chiyoko." I mutter simply, feeling upset. "James killed her."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(POSTING GLITCH ARGHGH)

"Why did this happen... First Raphael, it was clear who killed him, obviously Sam. But why?" I put an arm around Cindra to comfort her. "And then Chiyoko is killed in what James says was 'self defence', but the innocent don't normally run. I don't know what to believe."

"Did..did James ever betray us? He would never. Never."
"I think Chiyoko did attack him. But I...I don't know what to believe.."

Back