Dark Veil 3

I sigh. "I don't want to, but I guess I might have to..."
"Oh, she has completely lost the plot. Wait, then again I think she was always insane. Oh, and she was pregnant." I say casually.

"Yeah, if he touches anything off anyone, I will knock him out myself."
"Huh? Oh, ehhh, I guess. The baby is called Misa, but Alex is pretty much hopeless, she dropped it on the floor as soon as she got it. And then baby cried, and Alex shouted at it to make it stop."

"Okay, shall we go get the dress?"
"Oh yeah, and then Misa cried more, so Alex said she was going to kick it out the window! So long story short, I have to look after her." I sigh. "Anyway, I have to go..."

"Uh... I don't think you should let her anywhere near that kid... Where are you going, anyway?"
"Yeah, let's go," I say, then walk back to my apartment with Alex. "There's not much in here yet..." I tell her as I unlock my door and invite her in.

I go inside and look around. "Wow it's nice, better than my house anyway."
"A party apparently, if I don't go, you don't even know what torture Alex will put me through... So I should be going..."

I lead Alex through my apartment, stopping at my wardrobe. I take out a long green and white dress that I plan to wear. "Take your pick," I tell Alex.
"Uh... Okay..."

Last edited:
after I set up the party I start to get ready in my blue dress and shoes and put my hat and headphones on.

Last edited:
I nod and look at the dresses. I sigh, "there aren't many left... They look too small. The only one that might fit would be..." I take out a frilly pink one. "I can't wear this!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

then i bombed u all

(Get in the bunker, I've got the crumpets!)

"Shady said you've gotta wear a dress, looks like you'll have to," I grin. "You can try it on in here, I'll go," I say, then walk out of the room and sit down on a chair in the living room.

I pull a face then get changed. I open the door. "Here, I don't think it really fits though..." I say and feel like I am going to die of embarrassment. "I DON'T WANT TO WEAR THIS I LOOK SO STUPID!"

Back