Dark Veil 3

I sit down on a bright blue chair that matches everything else in the room, and eat a couple of the strawberries from the table.

"Yeah, okay," I reply.

Last edited:
I lead Misa out of the castle and go back to the mansion Taylor and Misa were by earlier. I walk inside and sit on a couch, inviting Misa next to me. "Would you like some wine?" I offer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I decide I'll tell everybody at the end of the party, since Alex doesn't respond, and I take a strawberry, sitting down.

(Go ahead Beary xD)
"I don't really drink much..." I say as I sit beside him. This is like back at his house when we were both alive...
Quite a few people are at th party now, I think all of them people we met at the cafe.

I knock on the blue door that I heard Willow talking about. "I heard there was a party. Who excluded the pregnant lady?" I call.

( EHEHEHEHEHEH )

I smile back and get up. I pour water for her, and wine for myself. I go back to the couch, handing her the water.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Um, nobody," I respond to Cindra. "Come with us."

I laugh, and come inside, still in my long blue dress. "So, what's going on?" I ask, then look towards the door as I hear another knock.

"Um..excuse me? Cindra said I could come, if nobody minded.."

I grab a bottle of beer from the table as I walk past. It's a Party, I might as will be drunk...
I rest my head on Raphael's shoulder. "At least this time this doesn't have to end..."

(Sorry, I was forced to tidy my room)
"Let's partyyyyyyyyy!" I slur drunkishly.
"James, how can you be so drunk already?!"

( Vedette )

I smile as Vedette comes in in one of my dresses that I lent to her.

"Merci." I step inside, and shut the door behind me.

I walk over to where Alex and James are, so I can talk to someone. "James, it's only been, like, ten minutes since this started. How the hell are you mortal already?"

"It is probably best not to ask." I tell Willow. "I don't even know."
"Should we play kiiiiiings? Just like old times!"

Last edited:
Back