Dark Veil 3

"How are you possibly being beaten in an English slang quiz by someone who's first language isn't even English? Next one is 'stonker'," I say, trying to keep a straight face as I say it.

"Hmm, I don't know. To be honest, I'd be a little worried if anyone outside of Britain knew that, though if anyone I've met here in 'Murica would know, it's you."

"Okay, well, when a boy and a girl (or a boy and another boy) love each other very much, and they want to have some alone time, they need one of these..."

Last edited:
Seriously...? "Okay, let's just move on from that, you can ponder that for a while," I say instead of actually telling her what it is. "Does useless Alex know what a 'brew' is?"

"Dammit, I should of known that!" I think. "Okay, I'm using a lifeline, phone a friend." I get out my phone.
I had almost gotten my spell at full power, when it hear my ringtone go off. Are you kidding me!? "Hello? Alex, what is it, I'm kinda busy."
I put the loud speaker on so Willow can listen in. "Okay, I'm am being quizzed, I need you to give me the answer!"

"Okay, so British slang. I think your dad is half British, so you might know. Tell me what is a," I try and pronounce the words. "S-stonker." I get a burst of laughter from down the phone. "Moron, stop laughing , I need the answer!"
"HAHAHA, I can't breathe!"
"Shut up. I also need to know what a ginnel is!"
"haha, I will show you what both mean in the ginnel tonight." I hang up and laugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(TCH WHAT HAVE WE DONE !!! XDDDD)

Back