Shop Dark's Collectible Cleanout | Spring Cleaning Sale! 50% Off! [DT] Stardust or Aurora Egg after 4/5

1691957911856.png

I am like almost completely certain there is not a single togepi egg with your needed timestamp. only exception would be if oblivia was running her 12 days raffle that year too and someone won it early in

sorry, but I figured I'd let you know before you continue hunting for the impossible

(for the record, it's main releases are for the 2014 and 2015 easter events only. beyond that, I believe it's only ever been a potential 12 days raffle prize during the holiday events)

I am like almost completely certain there is not a single togepi egg with your needed timestamp. only exception would be if oblivia was running her 12 days raffle that year too and someone won it early in

sorry, but I figured I'd let you know before you continue hunting for the impossible

(for the record, it's main releases are for the 2014 and 2015 easter events only. beyond that, I believe it's only ever been a potential 12 days raffle prize during the holiday events)
I'm so dumb, I was even looking at the timeline thread while planning that lineup 🤦‍♂️ thanks for telling me!

I don’t think they are tradeable til the 26th but I can send the tbt over now if you like 🥰 (any message is fine when it is tradeable)
It’s up to you! I’ll try to remember to send it your way, but feel free to @ me!

Back