Shop Dark's Collectible Cleanout | Spring Cleaning Sale! 50% Off! [DT] Stardust or Aurora Egg after 4/5

Hey hey! I'm interested in your comet plush~ I'm unsure what they go for, but I'd love to throw in an offer for 400 Tbt. I also have a clownfish plush or bee plush to sweeten the deal? 1:1 or maybe Tbt + plush? Lemme know what you think!

Hey hey! I'm interested in your comet plush~ I'm unsure what they go for, but I'd love to throw in an offer for 400 Tbt. I also have a clownfish plush or bee plush to sweeten the deal? 1:1 or maybe Tbt + plush? Lemme know what you think!
Hey! I’m currently prioritizing TBT since I’m broke ahaha. I don’t know how much the asteroid will go for in the future, so I’d rather wait or use it as leverage to get Jack or a Prismatic Egg. I’ll keep your offer in mind, though!

I'm desperate for an alien plush, I'll trade my asteroid and shooting star plush for one 😭

I'll trade you an Alien for a Star Plush once I get enough!! 🙇‍♀️
You know what, I was so dumb and thought bridge tokens bought the aliens 💀 My brain whack
Anyway I can buy you 2 alien plushies rn so if you have 2 shooting star plushies, I'd love to trade! Or I can do 1:1 if you don't have enough for 2. c:

You know what, I was so dumb and thought bridge tokens bought the aliens 💀 My brain whack
Anyway I can buy you 2 alien plushies rn so if you have 2 shooting star plushies, I'd love to trade! Or I can do 1:1 if you don't have enough for 2. c:
I only have enough for 1 plush, but I’d be willing to 1:1 trade!

sorry for the late reply, sure! <3 do you want me to send the alien now, and what message did you want? c: I'd love to get the star plush now if possible, any message is okay!
Please? Anything space related is great! Sending the star plush now!
Post automatically merged:

sorry for the late reply, sure! <3 do you want me to send the alien now, and what message did you want? c: I'd love to get the star plush now if possible, any message is okay!
Please? Anything space related is great! Sending the star plush now!

Back