Trading [Date Trading] Yellow Balloon | [Trading] Zen Egg for Rainbow Balloon

How much are you thinking of buying the dark egg for? I have one I'm probably willing to sell

How much are you thinking of buying the dark egg for? I have one I'm probably willing to sell
Somewhere between 700-1k is my sweet spot. But in order to do that, I'm going to want to sell this Toy Hammer first for funds so I can still buy other things.

Somewhere between 700-1k is my sweet spot. But in order to do that, I'm going to want to sell this Toy Hammer first for funds so I can still buy other things.
I'm not really actively selling it, so, shoot me a message when the time comes and you can have it for 700

Unfortunately I don't have either of the eggs you're looking for, I just wanted to get on here and say that i HELLA appreciate your Waloogi bumps lmaoooo

Good luck finding the eggs you still need!

Unfortunately I don't have either of the eggs you're looking for, I just wanted to get on here and say that i HELLA appreciate your Waloogi bumps lmaoooo

Good luck finding the eggs you still need!
Thank you! I still have a lot to learn with that sort of thing to make them look better, but they were fun to make. Glad some people appreciated them. :)

Offer by dark egg?
Anine in an earlier post said they'd sell theirs to me, but I'm trying to sell my Toy Hammer to be able to comfortably afford it + other things. I'll edit it out of the title to avoid confusion. Thank you, though.

I figure you'd have mentioned if so, but any chance you have a Leaf Ticket Egg?

Anine in an earlier post said they'd sell theirs to me, but I'm trying to sell my Toy Hammer to be able to comfortably afford it + other things. I'll edit it out of the title to avoid confusion. Thank you, though.

I figure you'd have mentioned if so, but any chance you have a Leaf Ticket Egg?

No sorry :c

Back