• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

【DAY 1】- 【28/07/2016】-【00:00AM】

Cosmic Moonlight

死ぬべきクソ&#
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So today I have finally got back into the swing of things, I haven't been on ACNL itself much today apart from cleaning up some of the default paths and rearranging flowers into potential mapping... But Before I do anything permanent I want to make sure everything is alright and perfect. So as of right now I am just looking at some scenery inspiration. Some players are so talented, I hope I can produce something like they have with such standard.

I've also revamped my profile with a better understanding of how forums in general work now. I guess you could say it was spring cleaning but in... Summer?

Thanks to my editing/rendering skills I practiced over on [ElswordVoid] forums for a guild me and a partner ran, I have been able to develop an interest in just making things like collages/signatures/banners etc. Aside from revamping my own, I was able to make one for somebody else and they approved! Maybe I should open a signature shop, if somebody likes my work... Maybe I do have potential! ~

Back