• rarely

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • depends on the task(s)

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Very often!

I think it's usually because i have a lot of things I'd rather be doing, so i do those things. The stuff that's not in that category can wait. Until it can't wait anymore, then it gets done quicker so i don't have to waste too much time doing stuff i don't want to do.

I find it really depends on the task im trying to complete. Most of the time I can for us and get into it but if I haven’t slept or had food I just loose my focus and doing everything else but the task.

I wanted to reply to this thread yesterday... Actually, i think I'll do it later /j
I procrastinate so much even on stuff I actually want to do. I want to do the thing, I think of how easy it will be to do, but I just... don't.

I sometimes do, but at the same time it depends on the task. I like completing some things very quickly, but then others I really seem to put off.

it depends but i normally am the type to get something done earlier if there’s a deadline. but if it’s something like a certain chore or something, i find myself falling into the habit of saying “errrm i’ll do it later”

Eh... I'll answer the poll tomorrow 🥲

Haha. Jokes aside, I'm pretty bad at procrastination but I've been trying to be better! It's not that I don't want to do the tasks. It's more so that I get overwhelmed thinking about the work that has to go into a task that makes me want to avoid it. I also get distracted by fun activities like napping or playing games or reading a book. Sometimes, I will literally do something else like clean to avoid other tasks.

I do eventually complete the tasks, even working better under pressure when the deadline approaches. Though, I do know I need to be better, especially if I get into vet school. To help, I've been trying to utilize planners and self-motivation techniques :)

Very often. Especially when school work is involved.

When I'm in school I tell myself I'll finish my homework right after I get home. But when I get home, I feel so drained. So I wait until the evening to actually get started. T^T

Very often and I hate it.

I try to keep a schedule and find ways to motivate myself more since I have to be serious with school and my grades.

i used to be a serial procrastinator, but my fear of it has gotten so bad TT

my new cycle is i’ll worry that i will procrastinate —> i will get the thing done super early on so i don’t have to worry anymore (i cannot enjoy even relaxing without getting work done first)

Back