• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

【DAY 3】- 【29/07/2016】-【23:11PM】

Cosmic Moonlight

死ぬべきクソ&#
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So today was more in-game focused. However I didn't do much. But it took a lot of time, but well that's alright. To be perfectly honest I would much rather prefer everything to take a long period of time because it gives me something to do and will act as a distraction. This is why I play ACNL. It makes me feel loved and accepted when in reality, it's quite the opposite... But anyway I don't want to get too personal.

Before I talk about my progress in ACNL, One of my Villagers, Skye, left Kingdom today. Although she is a popular villager I didnt mind letting her go for a lower price (80 TBT) as long as she goes to a good home it doesnt bother me too much. She isn't one of my dreamies although she is very likeable so I don't mind her leaving too much (she is still cute AF though)

The main focus was doing the pathway leading out from my house and the small fountain 'round-about' that's what I like to call it since it acts as a branch-way for various path direction to stem from. But it was surprisingly not as much of a pain as I thought it would be to get the fountain in the right place, it only took me two attempts which is a first for something such as landscaping for me.

I even got the exact QR codes I was looking for, I'm so pleased with how everything is turning out, and it is only the start! Now to complete the pathway and the fountain I just need to obtain some bushed that act as the boarder and also makes the QR codes look more natural in my opinion.
Perhaps something to do tomorrow

Back