• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 367 - Customizing Like Crazy!

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 367

Hello, everyone, and welcome to day 367 of my daily adventures in Shizen! I woke up this morning and just like yesterday, I'd received mail. However, this time it wasn't Sparro who decided to contact me, but Wolfgang. He'd sent me 2 letters, one along with a mod wall, and Tex had sent me a letter about how my name apparently sounded reggae. All in all, it was the routine villager weirdness. :p

After I got dressed and purchased some coffee from Brewster, I ran into Midge. She stated that she was hungry and wanted a peach. I would've loved to give her a perfect peach, but since I had none, a plain peach it was. Either way, Midge was satisfied and handed over her regal lamp as a thank-you gift.

Later on, Lobo pinged me. As I suspected, his health was back in shape; he thanked me for curing his cold and gave me his exotic table in return.

View attachment 235477

Wolfgang was nearby, and once I'd finished speaking with Lobo, Wolfgang asked me if I could take a package to his wolf friend. I agreed, and happy to receive a present, Lobo wanted me to guess what was inside the wrapping paper. I guessed furniture, but was incorrect - the right answer was clothing. I got no reward, but villager satisfaction is the best reward there is. :)

Once I'd made my way around the majority of town checking up on things, Shari requested that she visit my house. I allowed her inside and gave her the grand tour of my growing mansion. After she left, I made sure to send her a letter attached with a gift to thank her.

View attachment 235478

Throughout the day I managed to customize my cabin bed, my cabin wardrobe, and my cabin clock. Whew! I've still got a lot left of the series to refurbish. Cyrus must be raking in some Bells. ;) Aside from that, I went around fossil hunting, shopping, working with Brewster at the coffee shop, and catching some beetles on the island before I relaxed by heading over to K.K. Slider's concert. I believe I only have one more song left to obtain - K.K. Space. Even after it's in my catalog, though, I'll still come visit K.K. Slider just to hear him perform.

Since it was nighttime by now, AllisonCypress quickly paid Shizen a visit to finish her petition, and then we called it a night. I also paid off my loan, thus expanding my basement, but apparently I still have one more payment of 598,000 Bells left to go before I'm done for good. :(

View attachment 235479

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0002.JPG
    HNI_0002.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 22
  • HNI_0003.JPG
    HNI_0003.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 23
  • HNI_0004.JPG
    HNI_0004.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 21
I'm glad to see that Lobo's returned back to normal! ; v ; I love Shari's catchphrase too /wink. It totally matches her, don't you think??

Good luck on your loan! It's so rewarding to completely finish it all. Hopefully I'll relive that moment soon too. c:

Me too! Haha, yep. Somehow Wolfgang spread the "ah-roooooo" virus around everywhere. Midge has Marshal saying "tweet." :p

Thank you! I'm sure that you'll finish yours a lot faster! ;)

Back