• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 393 - Super Toilets... Up, Up, and Away!

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 393

Hello, everyone, and welcome to day 393 of my daily adventures in Shizen! As expected, I woke up to find that I had received mail from Marshal, who sent me a tall lantern, and Wolfgang. I dismissed both letters, and after I got dressed and sat down for some coffee, I was on my way.

Near the lower suspension bridge, I found Gayle. She had a delivery for Velma; apparently, Velma was looking forward to the gift. I couldn't say no to Gayle (or Velma, for that matter), so I agreed to do a good deed for the day. This is what Velma said about the delivery...

View attachment 235706

Ha! I was rewarded with an ivy wall. ;)

I paid off my fountain project, and then went to greet Shizen's newest camper. It was Alli! Wasn't she camping in Storrs the other day? She must be aware of these Blogs.

View attachment 235707

Anyways, by then Lobo was awake and invited me over to his house. I took home one of his shirts that had been sitting around and thanked him in a letter later.

View attachment 235708

I fossil hunted, shopped, watered my flowers, participated in the Reel-the-Eel Tour at the island, and then met up with Gulliver on the beach. I got the answer to what country he needed to go to correct.

View attachment 235709

To end the day, I returned Wolfgang's lost item and received a funky-dot tank.

View attachment 235710

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0044.JPG
    HNI_0044.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 19
  • HNI_0047.JPG
    HNI_0047.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 19
  • HNI_0048.JPG
    HNI_0048.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 19
  • HNI_0050.JPG