• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 434 - Soon to be a new Shop...

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 434

View attachment 236102

Hello, everyone, and welcome to day 434 of my daily adventures in Shizen! Today started off as it always does: with mail. Wolfgang had passed down a striped cone, and I'd received a pear from Mom, which made for a nice breakfast.

It wasn't until after I'd gotten dressed, had my coffee, and worked with Brewster when I realized that all of my neighbors were being oddly quiet today. However, Shari's request for me to visit her house cleared that up very quickly. She didn't allow me to take home any furniture, but we had fun nonetheless.

View attachment 236103

Also, Kevin was staying in the campgrounds today.

View attachment 236104

As much as Shizen is in need of a tenth villager, I turned him down. We did play a game for my notebook paper, though. Overall, he seems like a nice pig.

As the title mentions, I started work on Katrina's Fortune-Teller's Shop in Main Street! I know that I won't visit her often, but it'll be nice to complete that area of town once and for all.

I fossil hunted, shopped, watered my flowers, and went on the Easy Scavenger Tour at the island. Before I wrap things up, I'll mention that I had this conversation with Marshal today.

View attachment 236105

In case if you didn't know, that was my wish because I didn't want to pay millions of Bells for him, and I heard that sometimes your wishes on Animal Crossing can come true! This is what he said after I told him that everything was coming along great:

View attachment 236106

He doesn't even know. ;)

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0095.JPG
    HNI_0095.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 114
  • HNI_0093.JPG
    HNI_0093.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 17
  • HNI_0094.JPG
    HNI_0094.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 16
  • HNI_0091.JPG
    HNI_0091.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 18
  • HNI_0092.JPG
    HNI_0092.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 18
Haha! That was so cute with Marshal. xD I didn't find out that wishes can come true until after my birthday, so I'll definitely have to try it on my next.

Congrats on starting the fortune-tellers shop! Hopefully you'll get it soon. Argh, if I'd known
that wishes on AC can come true, I would have thought of a more useful wish for my
birthday.

Thank you both! I'm pretty sure that the wishes can come true, although sometimes it doesn't work. I've heard a few stories about people getting their Dream Villagers this way before, though. :)

Congrats on Katrina! I didn't even know about it. I guess I didn't hear you say anything about that construction. The more you know!

And aww, Marshal is so cute! I miss seeing him in my town. Hopefully I can get him one day!

I'm glad you decided to finally set up construction for Katrina's! And I love how Marshal has no idea you were talking about him, haha. He's so cute! :)

Back