• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 570 - Costume Chronicles III

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Another day goes by in Storrs, and although it was rather lackluster, it was another day with my pals. Oh, and today's costume is another winner: My favorite hero, Captain America.

View attachment 236451

I found this one on Google. I wish I could design clothes this good. xD

First and foremost, I found Whitney and she wanted to come over to my house. Since we were close by, I agreed and we made the short way to my house. I gave her the grand tour, and she seemed to like all of my furniture.

View attachment 236452

Later on, Buck pinged me about my Upright Piano. Knowing full well that it would ruin his house, I couldn't in good conscience let him have it. He didn't seem to mind, so that was okay. Lily told me she wanted to replace her Morning Glory -- the exact Morning Glory that I gave her, refurbished and all. ): There wasn't anything nice for sale I could have bought her today anyway.

Deirdre pinged me outside of her house and, no, it was not to suggest a PWP. She wanted to start calling me Bethers, so I guess that was goodbye to "chica." It didn't last very long. :p

Lastly, I made my search of the shops, buying a candy and Spooky Dresser that Whitney later wanted to buy off me. I likewise had to tell her no. Boy, I was just crushing all of my villagers' dreams tonight. I also discovered that Lily had put her Green Dresser up for sale, so I made sure to purchase it and put it back up for her to hopefully buy back sometime soon.

That does it for this post; Unfortunately the events of the day didn't live up to the potential I set out with my awesome outfit. Maybe I'll give it another spin tomorrow if I can't find another costume I want to try out. Until next time!

Attachments

• HNI_0023.JPG
    HNI_0023.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 70
  • HNI_0017.JPG
    HNI_0017.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 10
Back