• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 416 & 417 - The First Fireworks Show is Coming!

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 416

Hello, everyone, and welcome to days 416 & 417 of my daily adventures in Shizen! Things started out as normal today. In the mail, I'd received my monthly notice about interest from the post office, and Shari even sent me an orange lily.

Getting dressed, ordering some takeout coffee, and working with Brewster was a breeze. Once that was all finished, Lobo had me go and fetch him a perfect apple. After I did that, he rewarded me with a blue wall shelf.

Tex wanted to see how I'd been decorating my place, so I gave him the grand tour. He really seemed to enjoy it!

View attachment 235919

However, I had to save afterwards, and didn't load up my game until the next day.

Day 417

This morning, I made the observation that my mailbox was nearly empty. Velma was the only one who'd contacted me, and it was about how she could get her point down on one line of the paper.

I didn't bother to change my clothes, especially since I'd hardly walked around in them yesterday. As I was heading to The Roost, Wolfgang asked if I could take a bubble tank off of his hands. I agreed, and even took a folk guitar from him later, just for the friendship points. Anyways, I didn't need to work with Brewster today, so I just had my cup of coffee alone.

Nothing much went on after that. I just snagged an elephant shirt off of Sparro later, fossil hunted, shopped, watered my flowers, and ventured to the island. On my way to the dock, Kitty gave me a BB tee, and I went on the Elite Market-Price-Bug Tour uninterrupted. Now, to get off topic...

Who else is excited for the Fireworks Show tonight? I can't wait! Hopefully, I'll be able to see the first show of the year. It's been quite a while, and summer hasn't officially started without it! I won't forget to include information about what I'll be doing for the event in my next post. Until then, have a great Fireworks Show, everyone!

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0018.JPG
    HNI_0018.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 16
Back