Favorite Event(s)/Contest(s) From the First Half of the Fair?

Which Event(s)/Contest(s) Have Been Your Favorite(s) so far?

• A Cordial Invitation

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Birthday Suits

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Brick Building Bonanza

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Confetti Collecting

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Count Inside the Bottle

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Magnificent Memories

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Pack for the Party!

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Party Popping Puzzles

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • Party Prepping Station

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Wonderous Wardrobe

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters
I chose A Cordial Invitation, Confetti Collecting, Count Inside the Bottle, and Party Popping Puzzles!

Although I submitted my invitation on the final day, I still had fun with it and it was refreshing to work with a birthday theme- something I don’t often to in most of my work.

Confetti Collecting is always a fun event for me. It’s nice to post more since I can be rather quiet on the forums, and I love receiving and sending profile messages to my friends. ^^ And ofc, the balloons and reaching community goals is really nice.

Count Inside the Bottle is an event I always look forward to even though it’s a guessing game. I’m always curious about what the contents for each bottle will be, and doing weird scuffed math is fun in it’s own way lol.

And Party Popping Puzzles was something I enjoyed more than I thought I would! I was pretty into rounds 2 and 3, and it’s kind of tempting to solve similar puzzles like those ones.

I haven’t done the Magnificent Memories contest yet, but I’ve had some ideas for a while and I’m excited to to get working on that too. ^^

Party Prepping Station was my very favorite, I always love the scavenger hunt type activities and it's nice to have a fun little task to look forward to every few days!

CITB and Cordial Invitation were also among my faves!

There were a lot of really fun events in this first half! Personally I really enjoyed party popping puzzles a lot, i love doing puzzles and its always interesting to find out about new kinds? I feel like i keep learning new ones on this site lol. I also voted party prepping station, I do always kinda enjoy the scavenger hunts and seeing how different people interpret how to find each item, i appreciate we were allowed to go out to find things, cuz really sometimes you just dont have a good item loll. I also really enjoyed brick building bonanza, i mentioned a bit in my post but ive been really enjoying lego and trying out a new program was very fun! Last I voted for birthday suits, I always like when we have an event where you have to dress up your icon and sig to the theme, a very easy way for participation if you dont have a lot of time, but also how fun is it to see everyone on theme!

Definitely Party Popping Puzzles! I really looked forward to completing them. I felt that they were just the right amount of challenging. Very fun!

My favorites were definitely #1: Confetti Collecting & #2: Party Prepping Station. I lack in artistic skill & get completely overwhelmed by puzzles, so I don’t particularly enjoy those type of events. Dusting style events are fun as they give the opportunity to earn both individually, & to contribute to a community goal. And events like Party Prepping Station is just more chill to participate & gain tickets in. I definitely appreciate the more relaxed ways to gain event currencies. 😌

This is a hard choice for me but I think I’d go with Party Prepping Station!!

It was a very quick and easy way to grab a couple tickets and u got to show off some of ur nicer stuff to TBT LOL

I also rly liked party popping puzzles due to the fact that they were all different types of puzzles. All of them were very fun!

I also liked CITB bc it was more challenging this year with the sprinkles nsnsjsjhsks
CITB we will see u in Halloween!!

I liked:
1. Confetti Collecting because I really enjoyed this event model in Farewell to New Leaf and was glad to see it return! I like seeing the forum being more active, and having the mystery balloon unlocks is fun.
2. Party Prepping Station because it's easy and non-time-consuming 😅 I appreciated that we had 2 weeks to submit all the photos instead of them opening & closing every 2-3 days!

Back