Favorite Event(s)/Contest(s) From the First Half of the Fair?

Which Event(s)/Contest(s) Have Been Your Favorite(s) so far?

• A Cordial Invitation

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Birthday Suits

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Brick Building Bonanza

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Confetti Collecting

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Count Inside the Bottle

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Magnificent Memories

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Pack for the Party!

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Party Popping Puzzles

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • Party Prepping Station

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Wonderous Wardrobe

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters
Mine was definitely the puzzles, I had so much fun doing them! (aside from the picross one which was stressful, but standard rules picross are fun 😆)

I chose 3:

Party Popping Puzzles, because I love puzzles and I think this year struck a great balance between difficult and doable, with plenty of variety to keep it exciting.

A Cordial Invitation, because I had the most fun creating my own entry for that event.

Magnificent Memories, because I’ve really enjoyed reading other users’ posts about their favorite experiences here on TBT. It’s cool to see that everyone has had at least one really unique or heartwarming moment that stands out to them.

I really liked the activties that we had to do in game, as well as the party prepping station, and the inviation.
The lego was nice but more stressful going through all my lego to find the right parts while my idea was still up in the air, and I hadn't planned on doing seperate styles of the hearts. I went through the box twice.

I always love carefully selecting an avie, sig, and lineup to match the theme. I also love seeing everyone else match the theme too!

i very surprisingly enjoyed the brickbuilding one!! something something healing my inner child by playing with all the lego i couldn't afford KJBDJKFSFD
also liked invitations!! i had lotsa fun making mine in between study sessions :] ive yet to submit it tho LOL it will be done soon!!

My favorites were Birthday Suits, Brick Building Bonanza, Magnificent Memories, Party Popping Puzzles, and Wondrous Wardrobe!

Most of my fave events were chosen because I got to be real creative and everything. And I picked the puzzle event because even though I was intimidated by them at first, I actually enjoyed learning the basic strategies and solving them! It was honestly a satisfying experience, and one of the puzzles led me to install a picross game on my Switch.

My all-time favorite so far is Magnificent Memories; I found it fun looking back at all the events that not only shaped my time on TBT, but also my whole life. Also, it gave me an excuse to give a shout-out to my bestie, 'cause why not? I love them!! 💜

My favorite event so far is Confetti Collecting! I really enjoy these kinds of events, and it's exciting to see what balloons you/everyone gets. I also enjoyed Party Prepping Station, but I had fun in most of the events I've participated in so far.

I picked party popping puzzles, party prepping station and birthday suits because the puzzles have been a lot of fun and I always like the Scavenger hunts and birthday suits because I love seeing everyone with themed profiles!

I really love the Cordial invitation and the Party Prepping and the puzzles challenges. …well, OK, everything has been FUN!! 🤩

I absolutely love the magnificent memories. It is just so lovely to hear about everyone’s special moments on the forum. We all have memories and friends that keep us here and make this place home.

I loved the party prepping, it was just such a fun relaxing event. The dusting (or whatever incarnation) is always just a really nice way of connecting with friends old and new. We should all just say hi more often 🫶💜💜

1. Confetti Collecting
2. Magnificent Memories
3. Pack for the Party
4. Wonderous Wardrobe

These are all the ones I feel like doing. I really do have a lot going on irl even if it doesnt seem like it on here

Pack for the Party! is my favorite or Wonderous Wardrobe would be my favorite. I tend to like the events that involve the AC games more.

I like community events so Confetti Collecting was bound to be on my favorites list. I also enjoy Magnificent Memories because it's fond nostalgia and the reason to celebrate in the first place. Party Prepping Station is my last fav because I enjoy the scavenger hunts :3

I liked the events:

• A cordial Invitation
  • Confetti Collecting
  • Magnificent Memories
  • Party Prepping Station
These have been my favourite events so far :)

i liked party prepping station the most! it was easy to do and scavenging around my place was fun :]

Always enjoy the dusting events as it’s nice to see the increased activity on the forum, nice way to bring everyone together. Also voted for the puzzles as enjoyed most of them and liked the variety and pack for the party as find the events that use animal crossing fun to take part in.

Back