• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 426 & 427 - Give and Receive

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 426

Hello, everyone, and welcome to days 426 & 427 of my daily adventures in Shizen! I woke up yesterday to discover that my mailbox was quite full. Redd's worthy painting had come in (which I already had... again), Lobo had given me a common wall, Sparro had sent over a baby panda, and I received a dracaena from Mom.

I got dressed, drank my coffee, and worked at my part-time job before I came across Shari. She had a delivery for Wolfgang; it was a "congratulations gift," or so she told me. Inside was a blue flannel shirt, and when Wolfgang tried it on, I agreed that it looked quite good on him! Much better than the reggae tee that he previously wore, at least. As thanks for the hard work, I was rewarded with said reggae tee and a stone wall later.

Nate was staying in the campgrounds today as well. Perhaps he's just enjoying the sights of other towns rather than Camellia. ;)

View attachment 236000

Saharah was also present in town, and I had my living room changed for her regular price of 3,000 Bells. Here's how everything turned out, if you're wondering:

View attachment 236002

I fossil hunted, shopped, and watered my flowers before calling it quits for the day.

Day 427

Other than a letter from Lobo, I awoke to no sudden notices, so getting dressed and completing that coffee shop work was finished quickly. When Midge realized that I had nothing to do shortly afterwards, she had me go fetch her a pear. When I brought it back to her, I was given an hourglass. Was this a subtle hint of how I need to give her fruit faster next time? :p

Wolfgang also had me return a genie's lamp to Sparro because it had been left over at his house from the other day. When I finished that task, I got a cabin dresser. Well, Sparro wasn't kidding when he said it matched my home's interior! He even gave me a kiwi tee later.

Next, Lobo invited me over to his house and allowed me to take home a timpano drum. What a relief; I'm hoping that his place will shape up soon. I told him that it looked awesome anyways, just to make him happy.

View attachment 236004

I also gave Marshal the grand tour of my house, and he seemed to enjoy the visit.

View attachment 236006

I fossil hunted, shopped, watered my flowers, and went on the Octopus Free-Diving Tour to end the eventful day.

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0061.JPG
    HNI_0061.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 15
  • HNI_0062.JPG
    HNI_0062.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 13
  • HNI_0063.JPG
    HNI_0063.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 14
  • HNI_0064.JPG
    HNI_0064.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 13
Haha! I saw Wolfgang when you were playing the other day, and I have to agree-He does look quite nice! Hopefully none of the others will change his outfit anytime soon! ;)

Back