• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 426 - 440 - Worst Post Ever

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Hey everyone. First of all, I am very very very very very sorry I've been neglecting my blog lately. The fact that I'm out of btb doesn't help things either. But I suppose I got my proper punishment for neglecting my mayoral duties with some significant bad news today. Lolly, my dear heart, moved away from Storrs. And it wasn't because I hadn't been playing. Literally no one told me. Admittedly I hadn't been spending much time to play every day aside from doing my dailies and talking only to whomever I ran into along the way, but still. There was no forewarning whatsoever. I started my game up today and noticed that we were a mere two days behind reality in Storrs and decided to correct that little problem; Surely that's not enough for someone to up and move without saying anything beforehand.

Anyway. After this month and July 4th weekend is over, I promise I will be back to playing and blogging properly. I'm sorry -- I miss updating so much!

Honestly, if any of you play Neopets you will know that the month of June is the Altador Cup so basically all of my time goes into playing those games and when I'm done for a day I pretty much don't want to look at the computer anymore. But as soon as that is over (and oh am I ready for it to be), I will get back to being active again. I promise. <3

Until then, I'm going to go cry in a corner.

I'm so sorry about Lolly! ; n ; It's painful when a villager moves out without warning, especially if they're a favorite. I hope you get her back! &#9829;

Thanks Madison. </3
Also I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep up with your blog! I hope everything in Camellia is going well. :) I will definitely catch up soon.

Oh no! I'm sooooooo sorry about Lolly!! If my Lolly moved away, I'd be devastated! I feel your pain...I just want to cry with you!!! :'(

I've been neglecting my blog too, sadly, because of personal reasons and my new addiction to Pokemon Rumble World, and I was planning on coming back very soon. I'm debating if I want to split my posts up, or just lump it in one big post like you did...

Thanks for the pity too Steven. ): It's so terrible, feeling like I could have done something - anything - to prevent it... Nevertheless, I know that you have a Lolly, and that makes me feel a little better.

& That's okay, I'm just glad you're still active on here too!
Just lump everything in one big post. I find that's the easiest and less daunting, haha. Then we can get back into the blogging world together.

Back