• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 431 & 432 - Exciting Events

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 431

View attachment 235952

Hello, everyone, and welcome to days 431 & 432 of my daily adventures in Shizen! As expected, prior to the Fireworks Show I received a letter from Tex about his move. He attached his picture to the letter, and since I already have it, I sold it at Re-Tail - not that they could put a price on my good penguin friend.

Anyways, I got dressed and ordered some takeout coffee to enjoy as I viewed the fireworks. No one had anything to ask of me, except for Midge, who gave me a garden tee, and Sparro, who convinced me to purchase an overpriced bathtub.

I fossil hunted, shopped at what stores were left open, and watered my flowers as I was on the lookout for more impressive fireworks in the night sky. While I still had time, I stopped by at Redd's tent and bought a fortune cookie. I won a prize that I've been wanting since last year:

View attachment 236082

View attachment 236084

View attachment 236085

A lovely phone! I heard that it's quite rare, so I'm extremely happy to have it in my possession at last. With that, I called it a night.

Day 432

Since Marshal was the only one who'd mailed over a letter today, getting dressed and completing my coffee business went by quickly. After two nights of no work, Brewster was ready for me to resume my part-time job, and I was relieved to have everything back on track.

Kitty wanted me to take a delivery to Shari, and I didn't hesitate to agree. In the end, Shari handed me a twinkle tee for being such a happy helper.

Since the past two days have been eventful (literally), I'd had no time to celebrate the completion of the water well project. Today, however, was a good day to do so, even though it was a bit cloudy. I believe that the placement of my water well will tempt my villagers to leave the rivers just for fishing - not that they do anything else in there! I could imagine a lazy villager taking a bath, though...

View attachment 236083

I reset Midge's catchphrase and buried a time capsule for Velma before fossil hunting, shopping, and watering my flowers. Before I saved my game, I participated in the Official Gardening Tour.

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0019.JPG
    HNI_0019.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 190
  • HNI_0081.JPG
    HNI_0081.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 16
  • HNI_0086.JPG
    HNI_0086.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 14
  • HNI_0087.JPG
    HNI_0087.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 15
  • HNI_0088.JPG
    HNI_0088.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 16
Congrats on the lovely phone! I got my first one at last week's firework show and was super excited. :p
And I agree on the water well. Awesome placement. ^^

You finally obtained a lovely phone! I still remember when I got mine at one of my first Fireworks Shows. It's nice to listen to what advice it has-it gives you a reason to try and obtain a goal daily! :)
I love your placement of the water well! It's not hard to imagine someone taking a bath in there, haha. :p

Back