• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days in Westerly - Page #1

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
I arose rather early this morning as the sun shone brightly through my window. I arose and put on my clothes and exited my bedroom quickly. I got into my main room and realized I left my record player on, AGAIN. I turned it off and grabbed my watering can I leave next to the door and venture outside into another wonderful day. I felt the warmth of the sun on my skin and became even more excited realizing hoe close summer really was. I went over to my garden and began watering my beautiful miracles on nature, hybrid flowers. So many shades of blue, black, red and purple was my first sight everyday, and I loved it. Halfway through my watering, I heard a voice call my name from behind me. I turned to see Molly coming towards me, and I greeted her with a friendly smile. She asked me how my day was going, then proceeded to tell me about the time she pressed some violets between books for decoration, and later mistook them for tea leaves, and made a brew for Marshal while he visited. I wondered how Marshal liked the taste of violet tea? I waved goodbye to Molly and decided I was going to go get myself some world famous Brewster Coffee, when I noticed Julian was home. I knocked, then stepped inside to say hello. He greeted me and asked me the favor of finding Bella and bringing her over. I cheerfully agreed and exited his home and went north. I saw Bella already, looking at the notice board. She was very competitive, maybe she wanted to know of any upcoming events, like the Fishing Tourney or Bug Off. I called to her, and when she turned around, I explained to her about Julian wanting to see her. She agreed to come, and her and I made our way back to Julian's, which really wasn't very far. I knocked again and we both entered together. Julian asked Bella if the shirt he found along the road to Re-Tail was hers. Bella looked rather surprised and was wondering why she couldn't find it anywhere. She smiled at Julian and told him she must go. Julian looked rather sad after she left, explaining he wanted to spend more time with her, but rewarded me for my troubles anyway. I thanked him kindly and crossed the bridge right outside his house and stepped inside the coffee shop. I sat down and told Brewster I'd pass on the pigeon milk, like I always do. I enjoyed every last warm slow brewed sip. Brewster was nothing less than a brewing master. I paid him, as well as tipped him, and went on my way. After some time of digging up fossils and gyroids, I realized it had gotten late already. I headed back home, stopping to speak to Iggly about his well toned biceps, then went back inside. I went into my right hand room and began running a hot bath with extra bubbles. I relaxed myself in the warmth and thought about just how much I loved living in Westerly.

Back