• other interior

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Fruitcup

Bells
Switch
6741-6970-1025
Yellow Candy
When decorating the interior of your villager homes do you prefer it to look like a regular house or be something else like a shop or an exterior?
I love seeing interiors that are more than just a house but I think ill be decorating my villager homes with house interiors because I'm not really good at decorating outside of the box.

I picked other, because I do both. If the villager already came with a shop theme by default, then I keep it that way. For example, Pashmina's house already looks fine to me. That is why I have left her alone and instead decorated the exterior of her house as a sit-in eating area. Along with a parking lot and alley.

For Merengue, I didn't like the carpet, decided to revamp her kitchen area and removed the couch and table for counter tops and stools. While I would've liked to add a bathroom, there wasn't enough space. Maybe I can place a door qr code some day. Instead, I gave her a little corner that fits a bed, a shelf, and some wall decorations.

If it's for the villagers on my island, I'll always do a house interior. I like to think that this is their home, that they always go back to, so I try decorating it as a home they'd love to live in. 😊 All of my villagers came with home themes and not a job theme, so it was easy to make that decision anyway. I don't have Raymond, but I think his office home is cute.

On HHP I stick to the theme the villager asks for, so if they want a beachside café (for Keaton), I'll do what I think Keaton would want in a beachside café. Usually I try to add a second floor, where the ground floor is their business, then the top floor is their living area.

I have most of my villagers designed with homes. I do have Cube whose house is a post office. Avery and Cole’s houses I’m not entirely sure where they fall under, but I’m leaning towards house interior.

A mix of both, but mostly home interiors. Zucker's got a ramen shop, Rory's got a dojo, but otherwise everyone's is a home with a bed, places to sit, and a kitchen.

I try to give them personal touches, so some of the houses I’ve designed have unusual features I’ve kept from their original home (Bubbles’s basketball hoop, for example, or Cherry’s band practice area) but everyone has a place to cook and a place to sleep. They’re homes, so I want my villagers to be able to live there.

Back