• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Deirdre the Uchi deer in boxes. Free to a good home. 1 hour left.

Chucky57

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (1) +
One of starter villagers, Deirdre the uchi deer is currently in boxes. I don’t want her to go in the void so if anyone is interested in taking her I would really appreciate it. She’s a really great villager. I wouldn’t need anything for her so if you can give her a good home please get back to me.

Last edited:
Sorry to sound stupid but what do you mean by original? She is one of my original starting villagers if that’s what you mean?

She has her original catchphrase and I have only gifted her one oversized sweats dress before. She usually wears her original sweater. Would you be interested in taking her?:)

I'm really only looking for one without any unoriginal clothing

But thank you for responding! :)
Hope you have a good day

Oh. I’m sorry. Well, thanks for responding anyway. If you change your mind in the next few hours just let me know as I’d love someone to have her and don’t want her to end up in the void.

Have a good day too.:)

You can report what she is wearing to Isabelle and she will go back to wearing the original items
Iv tried that with marina I gave her a bath towel and she stopped wearing it for the day
but then after she would keep putting it on the next day

I think it only works for the day.. or at least it didn't work for me

I spoke to Isabelle and it has reset Deirdre’s Clothing to her default. This has worked for me before In resetting my villagers clothing and they haven’t changed back So if you would like her please let me know?

Luvdophins no longer interested. If you wanna come and get her, are you available now?
Yes I am, I was just skipping ahead a day.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry I made a mistake. There's already a sold sign on the empty move in plot. I should have checked before posting!

Great. I have sent you the code now. Come and get her when you’re ready.

Yes I am, I was just skipping ahead a day.

Sorry I made a mistake. There's already a sold sign on the empty move in plot. I should have checked before posting!
Oh. That’s a real shame. Thank you for your interest anyway.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

It’s such a shame this is happening to Deirdre. I would’ve loved to adopt her(and would tip you some nmt), but currently have no space. Please, someone give her a home

It’s such a shame this is happening to Deirdre. I would’ve loved to adopt her(and would tip you some nmt), but currently have no space. Please, someone give her a home
I completely agree. I’d love someone to take her because she is one of my favourites and I’ve had her from the start. but it looks like it’s not gonna happen Now.

I completely agree. I’d love someone to take her because she is one of my favourites and I’ve had her from the start. but it looks like it’s not gonna happen Now.

I could totally try to TT and kick someone out tonight to make space for her. Would you hold her for 20nmt until tomorrow?! No promises I’ll be successful, but I can try, and if I am there’s 20nmt in it for you. I can also do IGB, but nmt are easier to bring with me. I 100% understand if you just want to void her and move on though

I live in the UK so she would only have 6 hours left if she moved out naturally. If she is already in boxes do you know if setting my clock back to earlier this morning would keep her longer or would it void her? If that would void her then unfortunately I won’t be able to hold her any longer because my day will reset.

Back