• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Deirdre the Uchi deer in boxes. Free to a good home. 1 hour left.

It sounds like you’re not a time traveler, so I wouldn’t want you to do this just for me. And yes, as long as it never goes to the next day and as long as you don’t time travel to yesterday, she should stay right where she is

I really would like to find her a home so if I set my clock back by 12 hours or so do you think that could potentially give you enough time to move someone out? That should give you about 17 hours.

Great. I’ll set my clock back now and will check back here in 14 hours. If you haven’t managed to get a free plot open then I will have to set my clock to the current time and let her go into the void.
Good luck moving someone out.

Hey, just wanted to say as a fellow UK AC player, you might have more luck listing her on one of the Facebook pages (Animal Crossings: New Horizons UK group is a good one). Lots more people there and open to all sorts of villagers! Good luck :)

Great. I’ll set my clock back now and will check back here in 14 hours. If you haven’t managed to get a free plot open then I will have to set my clock to the current time and let her go into the void.
Good luck moving someone out.
YES! I was successful this morning, just now I got Mac to move out. Please tell me you still have Deirdre. I’ll feed my baby and then hop on to trade, so shoot me a msg whenever you’re ready! Thank you again for holding onto her for me! You’re awesome

Amazing. I‘ll be send you my dodo code in 10 minutes so you can come and pick her up.
Post automatically merged:

Hey, just wanted to say as a fellow UK AC player, you might have more luck listing her on one of the Facebook pages (Animal Crossings: New Horizons UK group is a good one). Lots more people there and open to all sorts of villagers! Good luck :)
Thanks for the advice. I think I will try this out in the future. :)

Last edited:
Back