• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling [Deleted]

Ohhhh Apollo moved in <3

/lurks

Though I don't take reservations I can PM you when he decides to move if you'd like :)
Since I'm pretty slow with cycling I'd feel bad if you lurked for too long :p

(And thanks Rodeo <3)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nobody wants Genji right now? I'll hold him for 10 more minutes, I don't wanna void him ;n;

Though I don't take reservations I can PM you when he decides to move if you'd like :)
Since I'm pretty slow with cycling I'd feel bad if you lurked for too long :p

(And thanks Rodeo <3)

That'd be awesome, thanks! :)

Meow! Im Lurking for Mira so much <3

And hey Elsa I'll PM you when Mira wants to move too if you want :p Of course I can only hold them for so long so hopefully you'll be online when I do! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Final call for Genji! Really don't wanna void him since I know someone would really love to adopt him.
So voiding at 6:20pm which is 7 minutes from now.

Would you mind PMing me when Apollo is in boxes as well? c:
If not I'll just stalk the thread for a bit heh quq

MIRA the uchi rabbit is available to someone else if anyone wants her!
Voiding in 20 minutes!

Found out I got my friends voided cast off Hazel -_- she's laid a plot and everything... Mira D: I'm so sorry about before, by the way.

is mira still available? if so may i grab her for my friend? shes been looking for her for ages!

Mira's not actually voided yet and I'm doing some other stuff, so if anyone wants Mira she'll be available for a little while :)

Edit:
is mira still available? if so may i grab her for my friend? shes been looking for her for ages!

Oh hah, yes she is! Sorry I was just posting this in general :p

Last edited:
yay! may you please add this fc meow? 3437-3170-7865

Back