• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling [Deleted]

Final call for Katt, voiding in 5 minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

:( Katt voided, done cycling for the day. Good night <3

Ava the normal chicken is leaving Sunshire! :) Voiding in 20 minutes.
95px-Ava_NewLeaf_Official.png

Flora the peppy ostrich (flamingo) is leaving Valkora! :) Trying not to void her so will wait a while first.
Flora.png

May I take flora?
Yes you may :) I'll add you now and open the gates~ Sorry for the delay there.

---
Ava the normal chicken still available :)

Added new rule about not selling villagers adopted from me, please give them away if they decide to move (or trade them if you want) <3

Hey Xarazura! I hope Ava gets adopted! Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that the other day, I had to make the tough decision of taking Goldie off of my dreamie list. I decided. I needed to replace one of my 4-5 normal dreamiest with an uchi villager. I ask you to give him away to a good home for me. Preferably a forever one. Thanks for your help in holding him for me :)

Hey Xarazura! I hope Ava gets adopted! Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that the other day, I had to make the tough decision of taking Goldie off of my dreamie list. I decided. I needed to replace one of my 4-5 normal dreamiest with an uchi villager. I ask you to give him away to a good home for me. Preferably a forever one. Thanks for your help in holding him for me :)
Hey ^^ Aw okay, I'll try to find Goldie a forever home for you <3 Congrats on getting Molly from the campsite :D
I understand though, Flora was a dreamie of mine but I had to give her up for someone else too.

Thanks! Now to figure out a way to get Molly to my main town when she moves XD Anyways, thank you for everything!

Clyde the lazy horse is leaving Valkora! Voiding in 15 minutes.
95px-Clyde_NewLeaf_Official.png

Ava still available in Sunshire since I'm cycling Valkora at the moment. :)

Last edited:
Ava and Clyde have been voided! :(

COOKIE the peppy dog is leaving Valkora! Voiding in 20 minutes.
95px-Cookie_NewLeaf_Official.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nobody wants Cookie? :eek: I'll give her another 5 minutes!

I have Jeremiah in my friend's town, but I'll need Bunnie once I finish the 16 cycle. I'm almost done :)

Back