• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Diaries?

Opposite for me. I just can't draw animals to save my life. Yet somehow anytime I'm commissioned, I'm asked to draw a pokemon and I just fghfdhgf. So did you draw that avatar of yours?

And you can't transfer them that easily? From what I understand, 3ds screenshots go to the SD card and I believe every 3DS comes with a SD card already in the SD slot so I'd expect that you SHOULD be good to go but I dunno the whole story about your specific situation.

Well my computer does seem to have an SD card slot... one that say SD/Mini/MMC/RS/Plus/Mobile. >>; I've never used an SD Card before and I'm opposite of techsavvy when it comes to that sort of thing. xD

Yes, I drew this avatar as well as my boyfriend Agent Kite's. The characters are the ones our Forum Names are named after. He actually asked me to do one for him, so I decided to make one of my own! I also attempt to make little tiny sprites of the cat characters sometimes, so I suppose if I made ones that actually look good I could share those on a blog as well!

Well you did a fantastic job. If you actually upload stuff of that quality of Animal Crossing characters I'm sure people'd get a kick out of it.

I got my Tumblr yesterday, link in my sig, will be posting AC;NL diary when the game comes out in the UK. For the time being I'm going to post some art and do an AC;CF diary with some occasional stuff from WW.
Any tips on how to make my page look nicer/get a better theme?

I got my Tumblr yesterday, link in my sig, will be posting AC;NL diary when the game comes out in the UK. For the time being I'm going to post some art and do an AC;CF diary with some occasional stuff from WW.
Any tips on how to make my page look nicer/get a better theme?

I still need to know HOW to even work tumblr, but anyway, I can't wait to see your blog, yet it is not in your sig yet. *o*

I still need to know HOW to even work tumblr, but anyway, I can't wait to see your blog, yet it is not in your sig yet. *o*
It was on there before... I'll have to sort that out! :/

EDIT: Ah, it should be on this one, that last post was made on my phone so that may be why it didn't pop up :)

I'm just going to use the blog-page on this site, i hope at least ten people will read nd like it :)
PS: I always make up backstory's for my villagers, that might keep the blog a little more interesting ;)

I have a question... is there any way to write a tumblr blog together, but with different nicknames? I think that it would be a nice idea to have one tumblr blog where several ac-gamers post their diary entries and photos. :)

I have a question... is there any way to write a tumblr blog together, but with different nicknames? I think that it would be a nice idea to have one tumblr blog where several ac-gamers post their diary entries and photos. :)

Like a shared account? You could do that. You'd all have one single login email and password though. I THINK I've seen other people do it. Not sure though. Anyway all you'd have to do is try and make it clear which post is by which person.

Though some blogs let people submit things to them or something..it's hard to explain. I never really got involved too much in shared accounts and etc. So it might be better to ask someone else.

I dont know if this has been posted yet but this looks like its going to be good :)

It has been. And why do you post this video in every thread, even if the topic has nothing to do with it? :/

Like a shared account? You could do that. You'd all have one single login email and password though. I THINK I've seen other people do it. Not sure though. Anyway all you'd have to do is try and make it clear which post is by which person.

Though some blogs let people submit things to them or something..it's hard to explain. I never really got involved too much in shared accounts and etc. So it might be better to ask someone else.
If we had a "community" tumblr, and everyone was a mod and only mods+ were allowed to post, that could work and we could still do it from our own accounts I believe.

Well, I'm not familiar to tumblr, so I don't really know what you're talking about. But the most important question is: is anyone of you interested in such a diary?

If yes, I would want to limit the topic of the blog to Animal Crossing: New Leaf diary entries and in-game-footage (which means: no drawings or such). What do you guys think?

I'd be down! It would be a fun project. ACC-like, without the kid stuff. ..Kind of.

I just made a Tumblr blog for AC: NL, now I just have to wait for the release.
P.S I know it's early, but I need to make it now to save the name.

I just made a Tumblr blog for AC: NL, now I just have to wait for the release.
P.S I know it's early, but I need to make it now to save the name.

Awesome! Btw, I would love to do the blog with you guys as well! If we did many users with the same game, many INTERESTING stuff would be happening each day, keeping people to come back to our blog/diary!

Too bad i have no idea how tumblr works, so will just be making a blog on the good old BellTree i guess :(

I'd really like to take part in a shared Tumblr with you guys, we would all be able to bring our own perspectives and unique towns so hopefully we would get a large audience! :D

I plan on making a daily animal crossing tumblr once the NA version comes out.
I do have a tumblr where I am logging all the QR Codes I have been finding lurking twitter called QRCute.

Back