• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Diaries?

So it seems that we would have to have a shared community account and password for the main tumblr, but we can submit pics, videos, etc from our main accounts. Just so not everyone can submit (and to ensure it would only be us), we can change the "url.com/submit" to something like "url.com/acnlholla".

That's what I had on my mind, guys! :)

It would be incredible to create a tumblr-blog where all of us could write diary entries. We could even add tags to our entries (like our name, town name and so on) in order to give others the option to only see the entries of a specific person.
I really like that idea and would be happy about a lot people who want to join us!

That's what I had on my mind, guys! :)

It would be incredible to create a tumblr-blog where all of us could write diary entries. We could even add tags to our entries (like our name, town name and so on) in order to give others the option to only see the entries of a specific person.
I really like that idea and would be happy about a lot people who want to join us!

Ok, who wants to do this? It would be cool have like, a BUNCH of people, so we have so many interesting entries! :) Plus, you can only post one entry a YEAR if you like. :) So, who wants to do the blog?

I know I'd definitely be down. All we'd need to figure out is the Tumblr's url, and the theme we'd like to use on it. I suppose we could have a community email/pass that we should decide on as well. I vote for something on hotmail.

I'm guessing these people will be doing this blog/diary (correct me if I'm wrong): Winona, Revika, Wing (since he made the tumblr AC: NL already), Cherrypie (me) and Flying Mint Bunny. Anyone else? :)

Too bad i have no idea how tumblr works, so will just be making a blog on the good old BellTree i guess :(

Tumblr is really easy to use, it just takes a while to get used to.

Anyway.
I'm not dissing The Blog Tree or anything, but can you imagine how many people are going to resort to using the blog tree? It's going to get so cluttered, and IMO I think it would be better to use an external blogging site - I mean, yeah I know using the blog tree would defs boost forum activity, but it's so cluttered, unless they update it and fix it up to look nicer/neater then I wont be using it.

Anyway, if you guys really want to blog, I suggest using Blogspot, Livejournal, or Tumblr - they're really easy to use and navigate and just link them in your signature and everything should be fine :)

Tumblr is really easy to use, it just takes a while to get used to.

Anyway.
I'm not dissing The Blog Tree or anything, but can you imagine how many people are going to resort to using the blog tree? It's going to get so cluttered, and IMO I think it would be better to use an external blogging site - I mean, yeah I know using the blog tree would defs boost forum activity, but it's so cluttered, unless they update it and fix it up to look nicer/neater then I wont be using it.

Anyway, if you guys really want to blog, I suggest using Blogspot, Livejournal, or Tumblr - they're really easy to use and navigate and just link them in your signature and everything should be fine :)

Personally I don't like Blogspot a lot, but I will just agree to whatever you guys want to do! :)

Okay so Cherry, you said Wing already made it? What's the email and password? Hopefully Wing made it with the thought that other people here would be logging in with it?

Also what to do with a theme?

I just made a Tumblr blog for AC: NL, now I just have to wait for the release.
P.S I know it's early, but I need to make it now to save the name.

This was what he said. :) I'm not sure if he meant if it is just his own tumblr account or not. Well, we'll find out soon.

I would like to do the blog too, although it would have to be the English version at some point next year.

New Leaf seems like the perfect game to blog about. Can you take a picture in-game at any point? Or is it only when you're idle?

Last edited:
Fairly sure it's at any point, since all you have to do to take pics is press L+R.

If you guys are ok, I'm definitely in.
US, UK, Netherlands, Australia, Germany, France... It would be great to do an international blog \o/

If you guys wanna use it, be my guest! Just create an account so I could make you a blog admin ^_^
The URL is: http://kareha-journal.tumblr.com/
If you want the title and url to be changed, I'll do that gladly :D

yeah i was thinking about this, too.
and maybe do it with the QR code one - but IMO it would be better it we get Matt's to make another blog on the official TBT tumblr and then make everyone else admins.

Alright guys, went ahead and made The-bell-tree-tales.tumblr.com

I'll work on getting it better looking soon. Message me your name on tumblr so I can make you an admin :)

If you guys are ok, I'm definitely in.
US, UK, Netherlands, Australia, Germany, France, Ireland... It would be great to do an international blog \o/

There we go. :p

I don't think I have a tumblr account so I'll go sign up for one now.

Back