• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Did anyone noticed this yet?

You know, if they did that, they'd change the price based on the demographics.

I think instead of gibberish, they should have made the European sign in the Hyrulean language from Legend of Zelda. It'd look gibberish to those who wouldn't recognize it, but it'd be a nice Easter egg for those of us who know what it says.

Yeah, maybe at least make it mean SOMETHING not just some random crap

But then they'd still have to pick which name to translate from normal text into Hylian text into. Though none of the signs are ever going to look as nice as the Japanese version. The text is thick and clunky on the translated signs. ;-;

I can't believe this bugs you that badly. I bet if they did do the Hylian text and no one told you right off the bat it was stylized Hylian text you'd still think it was 'some random crap'.

But then they'd still have to pick which name to translate from normal text into Hylian text into. Though none of the signs are ever going to look as nice as the Japanese version. The text is thick and clunky on the translated signs. ;-;

I can't believe this bugs you that badly. I bet if they did do the Hylian text and no one told you right off the bat it was stylized Hylian text you'd still think it was 'some random crap'.

I hope you mean Lewis. Because I can read Hylian. Well, the Hylian Alphabet from Twilight Princess.

Of course. That's why I had 'some random crap' in quotes. Cuz that's what he said.

(I'm pretty good at reading Hylian in TP myself. I'm a little rusty now though since it's been ages since I actually looked at it. xD)

Back