Did you buy the Animal Crossing: New Leaf Guide Book?

Did you buy the Animal Crossing: New Leaf Guide Book?

• Yes, I did.

Votes: 55 59.8%
  • No, I didn't.

Votes: 37 40.2%

• Total voters

Lew

Awesome User
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Just a question.
I've been wondering how many of you did buy the guide book, and why?

Please vote the poll and post why you did/didn't buy the guide.

Thanks

no because its on the internet and im always at home and im cheap

I was going to... I had it preordered from Amazon but I cancelled it. I don't mind that it has errors (in fact I was expecting it to have errors, as such guides often do) and had planned to write corrections all over it, but I really didn't want to get one with duplicate and/or missing pages. I'll just make up my own checklists from the internet.

I did, because for me it has always been a huge pain in the rear to check and re-check my computer for prices, events, etc. I like having all of the information right at my fingertips, especially when I am playing upstairs in bed as I do not have a compter up there and moving my laptop is a pain.

The guide may not be perfect, but it has been really handy for me.

My copy arrived yesterday and I'm finding it to be pretty helpful. :) Between that, the japanese guides, and the internet, I think I'm covered! XD

Oh and I didn't notice any duplicate or missing pages in my copy.

I always buy the guide books for animal crossing games, and this was no exception! I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive in the mail, though.

I know I can find all the info I need online, and more accurate than what Prima usually gives us, but Prima almost always has pictures of everything! I get the guides for the pictures! :) Plus it's nice to have SOMETHING to look at if my internet is out or something.

Edit: Oh hey! Speak of the devil! My guide arrived in the mail today!! :D

Last edited:
Prima shipped me the books for the contests. Ill post a picture later, they look pretty nice.

As cool as they are, I never end up getting guides. The only one I have is an old Wind Waker one my friend lent me and never asked for back, haha.

I got it! I'm a sucker for guides. Even though I have the internet, there's something I love about having the physical copy. Plus the pictures are great and it's easy to flip through. Only complaint is that all the prices are the buying values, not the selling values, so you have to multiply 1/4 by everything to get the true selling price.

Yup.

Easier to navigate through and much more reliable than user made internet guides.

Yes, I ordered it from Amazon (hasn't shipped yet, though...). Even if all the information can be found on the internet, I just like having some information "offline", so I don't have to go on the internet all the time while playing. Plus, I like looking at pretty pictures and stuff, I don't know. :3

I got the guide ! :) I don't usually bother to get game guides, but thought I'd try it with New Leaf. It's so convenient to be able to just pull up the book and index what you need when you're on the go or too lazy to move to find your laptop lolol. It's a cute petite guide too, and not as bulky as most ! It came with a code for an online copy, but I didn't look into that yet. (At least mine did?)

In a nutshell it's not NECESSARY, but if you have some extra cash to toss around (I definitely don't, but bought it anyways... o.o) it's a nice bonus. Worth it, and minimal errors that I've found so far. n___n

Back