Did you buy the Animal Crossing: New Leaf Guide Book?

Did you buy the Animal Crossing: New Leaf Guide Book?

• Yes, I did.

Votes: 55 59.8%
  • No, I didn't.

Votes: 37 40.2%

• Total voters
I'm going to get it when it's released on the 15th, because, like someone else said before, It's useful not to check and recheck the internet and when I'm playing in my room with no computer, no moveable laptop, the book will be great, assuming I can get my hands on it, I didn't pre order it but I'll be there the minute EBGames opens to swipe one off the shelves, obviously proofreading the copy I pick up for error page printing .

I preordered the guide, and it was delivered today, but I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.
I know there's a lot on the internet, but hard copies can be fun. And more sources of information never hurt.

I haven't, but I would like to in the future. Even though I won't really use it for tips since I've looked basically everything up, it'll be cool to flip through it. I always enjoy looking through guide books of my favorite games. :)

I bought it more so not to use as a guide but just to have because its animal crossing, there is not really any animal crossing items at all and the us did not get a pre-order bonus so I wanted something lol

I like buying guide books for Animal Crossing to give me a physical checklist. This guide is well made, but sadly it's trying to be as close to a pocket guide as possible. I was kind of bummed that they didn't have villager pictures. ;-; I understand there ARE a lot of villagers, though...

I didn't. I was going to but then I saw there was missing pages and that put me off it. :p

I bought it but am still waiting for it to arrive.

I don't need it but I like having a physical book in my hand to flip through.

Back