• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: Elsie
Town name: Midnight
FC: Sidebar
Availability: Now until about 2PM and then after 5 PM CST
Items: (Sorry there's a lot)
Sewing Kit
Stack of Clothes
My Melody (All Items)
Hello Kitty (All Items)
Casablanca Lilies
Fancy Tile Floor
14 Pink Lilies

Total tbt: 72 (Unless it's less by your sale in which case I'm dumb and don't know how to calculate XD)

hello! you'll only have to pay 69 tbt! (sorry if my sale is a bit confusing!)

the sanrio sets are still regular price (50 tbt altogether for both). it'll be 8 tbt for the sewing kit, stack of clothes, casablanca lilies, fancy tile floor (i can throw in another item for free if you want since orderables are buy 4 get 1 free. it'll be 11 tbt for the flowers, so all together it's 69 tbt (but if you buy one more i can give you another one for free since it's buy 3 get 1 free)

Last edited:
hello! you'll only have to pay 69 tbt! (sorry if my sale is a bit confusing!)

the sanrio sets are still regular price (50 tbt altogether for both). it'll be 8 tbt for the sewing kit, stack of clothes, casablanca lilies, fancy tile floor (i can throw in another item for free if you want since orderables are buy 4 get 1 free. it'll be 11 tbt for the flowers, so all together it's 69 tbt (but if you buy one more i can give you another one for free since it's buy 3 get 1 free)

Oooh okay I see, and your sale isn't really confusing I was just being dumb hehe.. I will add just one more Pink Lily to the list because I love my lilies :) I am free for the next few hours and tomorrow but I may be on an off but i'll check back when I can.

Last edited:
Mayor: Eve
Town name: Rainfall
FC: sidebar
Availability: 9am-3pm MT tomorrow, 9am-11am and 6pm-11pm monday
Items: can i get 20 white azalea and 20 pink roses?
Total tbt: 30 tbt with the sale? lmk if i did the math wrong

Oooh okay I see, and your sale isn't really confusing I was just being dumb hehe.. I will add just one more Pink Lily to the list because I love my lilies :) I am free for the next few hours and tomorrow but I may be on an off but i'll check back when I can.

Mayor: Eve
Town name: Rainfall
FC: sidebar
Availability: 9am-3pm MT tomorrow, 9am-11am and 6pm-11pm monday
Items: can i get 20 white azalea and 20 pink roses?
Total tbt: 30 tbt with the sale? lmk if i did the math wrong

no worries c: (i’m thinking of making an outline or something to show how many items you’d need to but to get free items) i’ll add a pink lily to your order then :3 i can deliver your order after i get home today at 3:30pm est if that works for you

hello! you were close c: i’ll be 32 tbt in total (pay for 16 of each colour and get 4 free of each colour) i’ll be available to deliver today after 3:30pm est (or tomorrow (monday) after 4:30pm est if that works for you c: )

no worries c: (i’m thinking of making an outline or something to show how many items you’d need to but to get free items) i’ll add a pink lily to your order then :3 i can deliver your order after i get home today at 3:30pm est if that works for you

hello! you were close c: i’ll be 32 tbt in total (pay for 16 of each colour and get 4 free of each colour) i’ll be available to deliver today after 3:30pm est (or tomorrow (monday) after 4:30pm est if that works for you c: )

sounds good, i'll send over the tbt. i should be on after 3:30est ^^

That sounds good to me, i'll try to be on around that time and i'll have a place ready for the stuff :)

sounds good, i'll send over the tbt. i should be on after 3:30est ^^
ok, thank you! i’m ready to deliver your order, just let me know when your gates are open :3

That sounds good to me, i'll try to be on around that time and i'll have a place ready for the stuff :)

thank you! just let me know when your gates are open and i’ll drop your order off c:

ok, thank you! i’m ready to deliver your order, just let me know when your gates are open :3

thank you! just let me know when your gates are open and i’ll drop your order off c:

I'm so sorry I was busy, I'll be available for a little bit but then I won't until after 7 or so

So actually my battery died (yet it was at full wtffff) so backtracking now and I'll open in a sec and you can come in whenever you're ready, I'm gonna be afk so you can just come in and drop stuff off right in front of the station (where the cedar trees are, there is a big space open for you) :)

Last edited:
So actually my battery died (yet it was at full wtffff) so backtracking now and I'll open in a sec and you can come in whenever you're ready, I'm gonna be afk so you can just come in and drop stuff off right in front of the station (where the cedar trees are, there is a big space open for you) :)

I added you and opened the gates c:

sorry for the delay, i’ll drop off MoogleKupo‘s order right now and then drop yours off Oldcatlady c:

Mayor: Caitlyn
Town name: Hearts
FC: Check sidebar
Availability: 3:30p-9:30p PST
Items: 24 pink hydrangea bushes
Total tbt: 18, I believe?

Mayor: Caitlyn
Town name: Hearts
FC: Check sidebar
Availability: 3:30p-9:30p PST
Items: 24 pink hydrangea bushes
Total tbt: 18, I believe?

sorry for the wait! yes you’re correct! i can drop your order off to you today when i get home if you’re still interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back