• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
haii! :3

Mayor: Keely

Town Name: Konoko

FC: Sidebar (you may have already added me on both of your fc's ^^; )

Availablity: I'm available at the moment, to 10pm EST

Items: http://moridb.com/catalogs/0jp1Y7qF3D

Total TBT: I'm not really sure ><

hello! i can get you everything on your list except for the set square table c: the total will be 18 tbt (9 tbt for the orderables/welcome amiibo items + you get the record box for free and 9 tbt for the rest of the items) i can deliver the items when you're ready just let me know c:

hello! i can get you everything on your list except for the set square table c: the total will be 18 tbt (9 tbt for the orderables/welcome amiibo items + you get the record box for free and 9 tbt for the rest of the items) i can deliver the items when you're ready just let me know c:

I kinda figured the set square table, would be a hard one to get, but I am certainly ready at the moment! Feel free to drop it off anywhere, as I'm currently working on paths for future projects. :3

I kinda figured the set square table, would be a hard one to get, but I am certainly ready at the moment! Feel free to drop it off anywhere, as I'm currently working on paths for future projects. :3

ok! i’m on my way over c: thanks!

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

* returning at 4:30pm est to fill out orders! feel free to leave an order!

Mayor: bean
Town name: incheon
FC: sidebar
Availability: now, friday n the weekend :)
Items: silver axe
Total tbt: 2

Last edited:

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

Mayor: ロイス
Town name: ほしぞら〜☆
FC: you know it! ♡
Availability: next 12 hours, ask for after that
Items: store shelf x2, surveillance camera, wall fan, busing station, compact car, cruiser bike, drink machine, metal and wood chair x4, metal-rim table, mortar wall, pavement floor, plant partition x3, snack machine, scooter, chain divider
Total tbt: 40 i believe?

hello again! your total is correct c: i can deliver your order for you in about 10-15 mins if that works for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back