• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling DIY (flower stand,paw-print doorpl, pond stone,music stand,etc), clothes, furniture + WISHLIST: (sandals, potted ivy, decoy duck, bonsai shelf & more)

Hi! I have timber doorplate DIY, can I trade it with your iron garden bench DIY?

How many star fragments for the flower stand diy?

Have timber door plate and bonzi shelf diy .
50" TV but its black.
Hi! I actually found the tv today, thank you! I'd still be interested in the DIY's though. Anything you see from my items that you need?

Hi! I have timber doorplate DIY, can I trade it with your iron garden bench DIY?
Of course! PM me a Dodo code and I'll come over with it :)

How many star fragments for the flower stand diy?
No idea.. What would you think is fair? :)

Hello, 2 nmt for your shell partition diy? :)
Sure, that's fine! Drop me a Dodo code and I'll bring it over.

I would love a flower stand! I have a bunch of stuff for trade but I don’t think anything that is specifically on your list, would you want to check what I have? Or I can offer star fragments?

I would love a flower stand! I have a bunch of stuff for trade but I don’t think anything that is specifically on your list, would you want to check what I have? Or I can offer star fragments?
Sure, you can send me your list! I'll take a look :)

iron garden bench for Bonsai shelf?
Post automatically merged:

Oop, looks like I'm a bit too late cx

Hi! I have a bonsai shelf diy, 2 pine bonsai trees and 3 stacks cherry blossom petals, you can also catalogue my white flower sandals, lmk what you’d like

might you have any of these: (* really want)
white street lamps
drink machine (red/green)
fish drying rack *
fishing rod stand *
A crafted wooden bookshelf or books
Elephant slide (any but pink - I’d like to catalogue)

iron garden bench for Bonsai shelf?
Post automatically merged:

Oop, looks like I'm a bit too late cx

If the other person doesn't want it anymore, i'll let you know! :)

@Nougat 10 fragments okay?

Do you have any of the other things on my list, by any chance? I have already gotten quite some fragments, so I'm not immediately in need of more if you have anything else.. :)

Sorry, didn’t see your post! Just let me know when you’re online again. :)

I'm back now, let me know if you are still interested! :)

Hi! I have a bonsai shelf diy, 2 pine bonsai trees and 3 stacks cherry blossom petals, you can also catalogue my white flower sandals, lmk what you’d like

might you have any of these: (* really want)
white street lamps
drink machine (red/green)
fish drying rack *
fishing rod stand *
A crafted wooden bookshelf or books
Elephant slide (any but pink - I’d like to catalogue)

Hi! That'd be really nice!
Unfortunately I don't have many of those, except I can order books and I have a blue/yellow slide.
Is there anything else you're looking for?

If the other person doesn't want it anymore, i'll let you know! :)

Do you have any of the other things on my list, by any chance? I have already gotten quite some fragments, so I'm not immediately in need of more if you have anything else.. :)

I'm back now, let me know if you are still interested! :)

Unfortunately I don't have many of those, except I can order books and I have a blue/yellow slide.

I’ve since traded my bonsai shelf, but thank you for the reply!

Im good with the elephant slides but ty and yes I'd like some books to craft a bookshelf. I'm also LF : NMT, gold nugs, fancy kimonos, hay fence diy, lemon skirts (apart from light blue), star frags, stacks of wood or iron :)

Bump! Updated the OP.

Im good with the elephant slides but ty and yes I'd like some books to craft a bookshelf. I'm also LF : NMT, gold nugs, fancy kimonos, hay fence diy, lemon skirts (apart from light blue), star frags, stacks of wood or iron :)

I'll send you a DM :)

Back