• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop DIYS ONLY 10TBT EACH: Seasonal, Mermaid, Spooky & Celeste/Zodiac DIYs | All materials including seasonal and star frags for sale!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hai! Can I grab the cherry blossom branches, viewing lantern, and pochette? I’m aware you’re asleep rn- just wanted to reserve those things-!

I'm about to go out, do you think you could save it for me? I'll pay you an extra 10 TBT if you do :)
that's no worries at all!
Hi,

Could I buy the lunar rover DIY, please?
Hai! Can I grab the cherry blossom branches, viewing lantern, and pochette? I’m aware you’re asleep rn- just wanted to reserve those things-!
I'll put you both in the dodo queue and like your posts when you're good to come over!

can i get two individual scorpius fragments, two capricorn fragments and two libra fragments for 30 tbt?

Hi, do you still have the:
Nova light DIY, Illuminated present DIY, Holiday candle DIY, Cherry blossom bomsai DIY and Cherry blossom branches DIY?

Is it 60tbt in total? Thank you.

Hi, do you still have the:
Nova light DIY, Illuminated present DIY, Holiday candle DIY, Cherry blossom bomsai DIY and Cherry blossom branches DIY?

Is it 60tbt in total? Thank you.
Yes they all are, send me a pm when you're available to trade ^^

bump, had to take a few days away due to RL but I'm back c: if you're still waiting to trade please send me a message<3

Hello Im wondering of all the mushroom diy are the craft item or the diy recipy?

Back