• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do any old timers still visit TBT?

Wow, didn't realize this site has been up this long! I'm definitely not as old as you guys, but I have been in and out of this site for 6 years. I'm glad lots of "old timers" are still active on the site <3 welcome back ya'll

Jeremy started TBT back in 2005, and Justin was also around at that time. Kind of neat how some of the original members have stuck around so long!

I usually drop in once every year or two, less often the last few years. I haven't played New Horizons yet, but a couple of my friends are trying to convince me to get it. Seeing Animal Crossing in the news + a bit bored stuck at home... what better time to make an appearance at TBT? Have you been playing New Horizons?

Ah, I see! You definitely should especially with the recent update announced! I have been playing it a ton and having a blast with it. :D

Hey there, I’ve seen your name on these forums before.

I didn’t join nearly that long ago, but it has been almost seven years. More active the past couple years than I was before then.

I was thinking about this website a few days ago and its very nostalgic since I spent a good chunk of my time here years ago.

It's weird to see this place with a new layout, but I like it!
I also had no idea this site was up since the Wild World days, that is really fascinating.

Senior member here! I like coming by to see what's up, the update kinda threw me off a little in a good way (it looks cuter but I miss the old one)

I was active here when New Leaf came out, went away for a while, decided to pop back in for New Horizons. Thought about chanigng my name but at this point I've accepted this is what I am

I do! (Answering to title/thread question)

I made a new account because I couldn’t remember my username and what email I used. (I feel old now). I used it a lot when I was playing New Leaf and now I’m back for New Horizons! 😂 Hopefully I find my account through a friend if she followed my account.😅

Also, I stopped using it back then because I noticed that at least with whoever decided to interact with me were so rude! I didn’t even provoke them with anything. Not to mention, I was young then too lol. Small juvenille things like they had an issue when there was a thread that got started in the wrong place - but I wouldn’t have know that/or any better - but I also didn’t expect people back then to be so sour over little things like that - couldn’t you just suggest for it to be moved to the right forum or just close it?

So far lately, I’ve been noticing people are a little bit nicer on here now, but just a little bit more aggressive on the hustling with NMTs. xD

So that’s my “old-timer” story lol.

I was thinking about this website a few days ago and its very nostalgic since I spent a good chunk of my time here years ago.

It's weird to see this place with a new layout, but I like it!
I also had no idea this site was up since the Wild World days, that is really fascinating.
The site was up since the Gamecube Animal Crossing days! It was really exciting when Wild World came out, because the forum was getting kind of quiet, but then a lot of new people joined the community for Wild World.

Back