• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

do u have a celebrity lookalike ?!

mogyay

✨night night✨
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pinky
Crown Trophy
Pink Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Shooting Star
Yellow Star Fragment
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
i'm always so interested to hear who ppl think they most resemble (even if it's only v vague)!

i look like absolutely no one but one time my sister said i look like morfydd clark and i have been on a high ever since lol

my old tutor told me that i look like young shannen doherty and my parents somewhat agree. i don't know, i really don’t see it. maybe it's just because we have a similar color palate? she’s not ugly but not what i really want to look like.

yk what ya'll can decide
Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 5.10.41 PM.png

IMG_4687.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 5.12.56 PM.png

images.jpg

images-1.jpg

i've realized she looks a lot different based on what show it is so it's probably not comparable.

Last edited:
i don't think so? when i was like 17 someone told me i look like grimes and it traumatized me
I don’t blame you, I’d be traumatized too if someone told me that. Edit to clarify, I absolutely don’t mean that negatively towards you, rather the person that said that to you. ❤️

Last edited:
Do historical figures count? One time I was looking up pictures for a world history project and found an image of someone who had been mentioned, and after staring at her face for like a minute…I realized she looked a lot like me. I won’t say who, except that it was in Europe before photography.

i'm always so interested to hear who ppl think they most resemble (even if it's only v vague)!

i look like absolutely no one but one time my sister said i look like morfydd clark and i have been on a high ever since lol
I had never heard of her before but YOU DO omg

I don't think I have one 😭 my mom and sister used to tell me a couple different people when I was younger but I don't think I've ever had anyone tell me I look like someone as an adult

I got called Josh Hutcherson by two kids on the bus in my freshman year.

I dunno. His face is not in the same shape as mine. Maybe how I place my hair sometimes though.

I've been told that I look similar to Tom Cruise, which I'm not sure how to feel about. I'm not really a fan of him or his works, so uhhhhhh.... yeah.

In high school, one of my best friends freshman year used to call me "koocher" a la Ashton Kutcher lol

I have big eyes and at that time I had pretty long hair and I'm very expressive like his character in That 70's Show so I think that's where the comparison came from cause I don't think I look like him but we take those 🤝

Back