• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you browse TBT mostly with PC or Smartphone?

smartphone or pc?

• Smartphone

Votes: 47 47.0%
  • PC

Votes: 45 45.0%
  • other devices

Votes: 8 8.0%

• Total voters
PC Master race. You can do so much more stuff on an actual computer than a smartphone in general. Plus I enjoy big screens.
May try using it on my smartphone when this whole quarantine stuff is over.

Once again, I am using a book to view this site. Do NOT question it. This book has powers the likes of which the world has never seen before!!

lExW8mb.gif

I use my tablet.

I'll check messages on my phone but typically browse/post using my PC. I prefer the layout and my keyboard is waaaay more comfortable than fat thumbing my phone.

@Hedgehugs PC master race 🙌

I browse mostly on my PC. It's just faster and easier to open multiple tabs.
I sometimes use my smartphone to check for mail notification.

Only PC, I don't know how anyone can stand trying to use the Bell Tree forums on mobile

2022 edit: scratch that, i have a new phone now, much more tolerable but I still prefer desktop viewing!

Last edited:
Phone for me! If I need to make a long thread (normally a shop lol) I will use my laptop but then end up checking my phone for replies anyway lols

Definitely laptop. My fat fingers always make me want to pull my hair out when I misspell every third word hen pecking away on my phone.

I use my iPhone mostly. It gets annoying because it autocorrects words so often that I always have to edit posts to fix something. This will probably be the one post I don’t edit because I’m being more aware of it right now.

PC/laptop. I heard this new site is better on phone but I rarely go on from phone unless there is like some event going on or I happen to be on phone Discord and trading collectibles with people lol

I mostly browse TBT with my Laptop but when it's out of reach, i use my smartphone

PC. Not only do I dislike browsing it through my phone, but b/c my phone is broken, it's quite annoying to browse with my phone.

I do go on sometimes if I'm not near my computer to use it.

I like using my iPad. It's just the right size as long as I have an external keyboard.

I use my tablet. It works alright but it would be way better if I could use a PC, which I do from time to time but it's pretty old and slow so I hardly use that thing.

Back